Into slobs?

Lilmessypiggi:
I like the slob fetish it's a huge turn on for me when I'm being one or if someone else is one. Although I love burping, messy eating, and laziness. I am a shower lover lol I don't like the non washing part that's not for me

ditto, it's a huge turn on when a woman burps, and I love burping too, but I am also a shower lover
6 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

Marina:
It always made me feel awkward when watching Winnie the Pooh eat all of Rabbit's honey and grow so fat he got stuck and couldn't get out. I didn't know why a cartoon made me so uncomfortable.

Also the children's novel Jelly Belly, where the kid gets sent to fat camp and they have secret gorges in the woods while cheating on their diets.

All makes sense now, of course... 😇

oh my goodness I had that book, I read it all the time, I loved it
6 years

Belly jiggling after eating

ready2change:
Mine hurts mostly where it jostles against my belt line.

since I've developed an overhang I've noticed this as well when sitting, belt is usually undone after eating though.
6 years

Fat sex

godan2056:
as I have gained weight I've come to really enjoy the feeling of resting my belly on my partners backside during doggy style. It is quite possibly my new favorite position

voluptuouslover:
Yes an as your gut gets even bigger, fatter and heavier you will notice your partner loving it more and more by wanting to have sex more and more. This is what happened to me with my wife.....I am always the one that would initiate sex.....but after I grew a huge Fat gut...all of a sudden she couldn't get enough of me and always wanted to have sex....she was the one initiating it all of a sudden.

That is so awesome! I'm really looking forward to my belly growing a lot bigger and heavier.
6 years

Growing up a fat man in a skinny body

princessV:
I could relate to some of you. Most of the time it's a closeted fantasy. I had it since I was young. I love watching huge obese women and have it happen to me. It always aroused me. There's time I'll want to happen to me in real life. There's health risk. Men in the real world don't dig fat chicks (most I encountered). I've gained but got copped out. I often wondered how huge I would've gotten had I let myself go. In a perfect I'd weigh 300 to 400 a morbidly obese woman. I'd love to go from hot thin girl to A fat obese piggy. There's days I hope my love for sweets n fattening foods will catch up with me. I may end up as a future fat lady.

I adore fat women
6 years

Strange fetishes related to fat.

I've always wanted to be encouraged to overeat by a much larger partner.
6 years

Growing up a fat man in a skinny body

I grew up a skinny kid, then joined the military straight out of high school, always been unable to eat the way I would really like. Now I'm gaining and I'm loving it
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

needing a cane or two is a very arousing thought
6 years
23456   loading