Bhm belly size

44 and growing
6 years

Fat sex

as I have gained weight I've come to really enjoy the feeling of resting my belly on my partners backside during doggy style. It is quite possibly my new favorite position
6 years

Your favourite fat body part.

Lovetogetfat:
My favorite part in my belly, I enjoy the feeling of the ripples and jiggles when I walk. The fatter it gets the heavier it is, I love it

BigGirlsDontCry:
My ass rolls and jiggles, my belly tends to bounce up and down. May be because I used to do so many damned sit up that I still have some muscle under there, I dunno..

I do know that it feels great and feels so sexy; and I do know that others notice it in public and I see looks of admiration and wanting in their faces, not disgust.

Lovetogetfat:
I know I give looks of admiration to ssbbw seen I see them. I love seeing fat weman all over, I'd for be giving a lustful look at for sure with the belly you have.

BigGirlsDontCry:
HOT!

Amen,
6 years

Your favourite fat body part.

My belly is definitely my favorite body part, it is getting very large and round, a classic beer gut shape, which I've always wanted and love.
6 years

How fat would you like to be?

Fat enough that my belly gets in the way of doing most things, having a belly that sways when I walk (waddle), waddling, needing to wear slip on shoes because I'm too fat to bend over and tie them
6 years

Belly on the ground

Most definitely 😊
6 years

Oklahoma city oklahoma

I'm a 41 year old fellow who would love to meet other feeder/feedee/foodie/gainer/just love fat related stuff in my area. I just moved here and am really lonely and bored.
My interests include science fiction especially star wars and doctor who, and other geeky things.
7 years

Anyone else feel their life has been ruined by our fetish?

Yesterday, my girlfriend of two years broke up with me. A woman I love, a wonderful woman who's smile brightened whatever room she was in. I lost her because I took her for granted. Because of my fetish I made her feel like she wasn't good enough for me. All responsibility on this is my own. Anyone else lost anyone they truly loved or regret this fetish?
7 years

Belly hanging over knees

You're not fake for wanting to be realistic in managing your fetish. I too work in a field where I have to watch my size. It doesn't make you any less for being a mature realist.
9 years
34567   loading