Belly hanging over knees

BigFA wrote:
johnxyz wrote:
sarahjuana wrote:
Haha, I know it's an extremely common desire here smiley

For me, it won't happen because my ideal weight is around 300lbs, just a tiny bit from where I currently am.
I have fantasies of becoming much, much larger, but it's just not something that would work with my current lifestyle.

I completely agree, due to my profession I can't get too big or I won't fit in maintenance accesses. I would love to get super huge someday, in fantasy it works nicely. Reality though, has different ideas.

I've actually been called fake and what have you for not wanting this as a reality after mulling it over for a while.

Actually this is one way I can tell someone is NOT a fake. Real people are concerned about getting too big or not being able to continue their liefestyle. Fakes say they want to weigh 1000 pounds.

Could not agree more. I have found that I really can't gain much more than 300 lbs. without really compromising my knees and mobility. The fantasy of growing even bigger is very pleasant and intellectually I would love to eat my way up to 400 lbs. but know I can't in real life. I am definitely a full-blown FA with strong gaining fantasies and love fat but know there are limits in reality.
9 years

Grocery-shopping self checkout

I refuse to use self checkout on general principle, no matter how long the line is. If the store doesn't have to pay someone to checkout my groceries then that should reflect in a discount on my purchases.
9 years

Dating a non-feedist

Wow! So glad I read this thread, it's nice to know that I'm not alone. This fetish that we all share is the last taboo, I mean, the BDSM folks get to be "out of the closet" so to speak.
9 years

Being on top in bed

Big woman on top? Love it ☺
9 years

Near a famous gainer

Bro, don't be a creeper. The number 1 complaint from ladies on this site is the high number of creepers.
9 years

Men abaondon fat date (dm)

I personally would like to see this done the other way meaning pictures of slender men and men wearing fat suits for the date. I bet a million dollars that women are just as if not more shallow.
9 years

Public belly massaging

I'm a constant belly rubber, I do it without thinking now
10 years

What about almost immobile?

eatmorefatgirl wrote:
PinkyDear wrote:
I don't know that I would ever want to be completely immobile. I'm a pretty independent person and I enjoy being able to do things for myself....I do like that my weight makes many ordinary tasks like climbing stairs, getting up out of chairs and especially sofas, reaching to get things without knocking other things over.. or even being able to reach them at all because of the size of my belly/breasts getting in the way...

I think PinkyDear hit it on the head, I don't want to be immobile, just fat enough to where reaching for things is difficult because of my belly & breasts are in the way. I no longer want to be able to tie my shoes or cross my legs because I have such a massive belly that my legs have to straddle around and when I walk, I waddle smiley

that is so sexy to me, I actually saw a woman that big in wal mart today, *le sigh*
10 years

Mutual feederism

plumpeachgrrrl wrote:
I would love to find a mutual feeder, it would be so hot, im already pushing 400lbs, but growing really fat with someone else would be amazing, we could rub eachothers bloated bellies, it would be so hor if we got so big that we cant reach our arms around eachother, our big round bellies would press together it would be nice

that right there is my ultimate fantasy come true.smiley
10 years
45678   loading