Weight gain

They're both great, but getting fat is definitely the better of the two for me. There's something really exciting about watching yourself, or someone else, grow and become fatter.
10 years

Eating.....then gaining!!!

Great post. I haven't felt this because I'm still new to gaining, but I hope to experience it. I'd love for my appetite to get out of control and just pile on the pounds haha
10 years

Just found out about oil...

I had some success adding a little oil to weight gain shakes. Just a few tablespoons can have a ton of calories and mixed in with all the other stuff in the shake, I didn't even taste it.
10 years

Heavy cream - newbie

One cup per day for a week will amount to about a pound and a half if I did my math correctly.

As for the taste, you'll get used to it. I hated it at first, but now I'm pretty neutral to it. Try adding milk and chocolate syrup to make it better. Or add it into a shake with ice cream and oreos and what ever else you want to throw in there and it'll be a lot more calories and you might not even taste the cream at all.
10 years

Why feeding?

For me it's definitely #2. Eating can feel like a chore at times and I wish I liked it more. Like funkychunkymonkey said, I wish I'd just gain regardless of how much I eat, that'd be ideal.
10 years

2014 goals

I'm 160 now and my goal for the year is to put on 30 lbs which would officially make me overweight. I'm hoping that most of it will go straight to my belly and love handles!
10 years

So what games are you playing?

I was playing AC4 Black Flag but then I started playing The Last of Us about a week ago and I haven't been able to put it down. Both games are incredible so far.
10 years

Lost hypnosis files!

Could someone send it to me too? I'd really appreciate it!
10 years
23456   loading