Feederism for vegans

Not vegan but vegetarian for most of my life, I generally live on a fuck ton of pasta and Mexican food. When I would go to fast food places I would either get the veggie burger or grilled cheese and I would just make sure to get plenty of fries and a shake to make sure I was getting enough calories in. The main reason I was vegetarian was because my gag reflex prevented me from swallowing meat (I guess it was just a texture thing), but I've been able to train it to allow me to eat some white meats too which has allowed me to get a lot more calories in than purely vegetarianism would allow you.
1 day

Muscle chub

Ex Jock:
I was I a pretty similar spot. Always found it hard to overeat and gain even when I wanted it to be just muscle. Ended up gaining some weight by adding some shakes and eating less clean. Shakes I think are what really I attribute to it.

Though be aware, it might not be a problem for you, but I was caught off guard how lazy I became after gaining. Wanted the muscle chub beefy lifter look too, but not nearly in the gym as much as I used too.
Do you have a favorite brand of protein powder for gaining or will any of them do? And I can definitely feel the laziness part, after I passed 200 lbs I really can't bring myself to do cardio at all and recently I've pretty much gone from going to the gym daily to 3-4 times a week if that.
2 days

Question for skinny people who got fat

Honestly it was such a a weird feeling at first. The only way I could describe it is initially I felt bloated but as bloated feeling went away my belly stayed out a little bit further than it had before. And it's just been a gradual process since of keeping it nice and round
3 days

Feeding for strength

Also as a gainer who's trying to put on muscle and fat ( maybe a bit more fat than muscle) it kinda just helps balance out your physique. Like my body fat primarily goes to my gut, and I don't want to be walking around with chicken legs. Having some amount of arm and leg muscles just feels more aesthetic. Like you're curvy all around and not just in your belly
3 days

Why do you want to get fat?

There's just something comforting about it. When I first started gaining any amount of weight I was all bony and it was never comfortable to anywhere and you just physically feel frail. I then started gaining muscle and it just wasn't enough. I was less boney but you could still see my ribs. Now that I at least have some amount of body fat I just generally feel more at home in my own body. Its like having your own personal pillow wherever you go, and I'm looking to make mine fluffier and fluffier
3 days

Do any men want to be immobile

If I could toggle it on and off that would be the dream. For me it's more of a sensation thing, so i'd love to experience being that size but it would drive me insane if I couldn't stretch my legs from time to time
4 days

Anybody here played a sport,got really fat,then tried to play it again

This doesn't fully count because I never stopped lifting weights, but it is fun over the last year seeing how much more space I fill on the bench. Im not too big so I still have plenty of room on most of the machines, but it'll feel great when I get too big for some of them
4 days

Bmi. what's yours?

33.5 I still have a lot to grow
4 days

Muscle chub

Ill keep that in mind, I'm still trying to get my body used to eating more food. Like at certain points I can tell I'm not physically full but I'm subconsciously creating a mental block preventing me from continuing to eat
4 days

Muscle chub

Hey y'all. I've been a lurker in the feeder community for a while now, and have only really been passively gaining weight, but in the last week or so I've decided to fully take it seriously. My only concern is that I'm a fairly muscular guy and my metabolism is a bitch. I am still looking to stay muscular I just want a belly too. Are there any tricks to slowing down my metabolism or is the answer just to eat enough to power through it? I also thought about going through periods of not working out and just stuffing and doing that for a while. Or would it be better to just consistently do lighter exercises than what I've been doing? According to TDEE calculator my maintenance calories are around 3,000 calories a day, and recently I've been trying to eat 3,700-4,000
5 days