What is the sexiest outfit to outgrow?

watching someone outgrow their shorts and them gaining a slightly larger muffin top, day after day is golden
8 hours

Discord?

hopefully the one mentioned isnt filled with creeps. I just want to have conversations both unrelated and related to the kinks.
21 hours

Your passion/ favorite hobby

AgaMcBees:
Share your passions or hobbies here! I want to know what everyone likes to do, and what you're working on!
I am an esports enjoyer, and I love history. I have been doing my own personal research and I'm contemplating writing my own article on a topic I really think needs covered!

Letters And Numbers:
I like to write fiction, and maybe some day can move that away from just being a hobby into something else, but for the time being it's much more on the hobby side of the ledger. Right now I'm working on a story for the new Fantasy Feeder anthology that comes out later this year, which I'm excited about (1st draft is almost done!). That's a historical story, so there was a bit of research that went into it. It's still a short story, so I won't say a *lot* of research, but I like things to be accurate.

I also have a new episodic story I posted a few chapters of here in the past few weeks that I'm pretty proud of, sort of a thriller/horror story, and a couple more feedist-type stories up my sleeve that I will probably share soon. And then I have some non-kink writing that I do, too.
you should try your luck and try and get something published! I'd love to see some of your non-kink related writing. Always looking for a good read.
23 hours

Your passion/ favorite hobby

Share your passions or hobbies here! I want to know what everyone likes to do, and what you're working on!
I am an esports enjoyer, and I love history. I have been doing my own personal research and I'm contemplating writing my own article on a topic I really think needs covered!
23 hours

What languages do you speak?

English, a little German, and Russian
1 day

Discord?

Cmffa:
Howdy y’all!
Curious if anyone has any suggestions for feederism centric Discord servers? I’ve joined a handful, but most seem kind of dead, which sucks because I’m looking to meet friends.

Otherwise, has FF considered making their own? I’m sure there are plenty of people here that use Discord and would like that.

Munchies:
Honestly, it would be more of the same.

Don't get me wrong. There are certain times when people are mega-chatty. Unfortunately, a lot of people on here are shit with communication and extremely boring.

AgaMcBees:
and all the interesting people go silent after some innocent discussion

Munchies:
Honestly, a lot of them tend to nope out after encountering some of the sleazier users.

AgaMcBees:
i know and it demoralizes me because im genuinely trying to be polite and just have good talks. I'm here for the real shit yk.

Munchies:
I understand. But there are people you can befriend if you are patient
yup. im here for the long haul
1 day

Discord?

Cmffa:
Howdy y’all!
Curious if anyone has any suggestions for feederism centric Discord servers? I’ve joined a handful, but most seem kind of dead, which sucks because I’m looking to meet friends.

Otherwise, has FF considered making their own? I’m sure there are plenty of people here that use Discord and would like that.

Munchies:

Don't get me wrong. There are certain times when people are mega-chatty. Unfortunately, a lot of people on here are shit with communication and extremely boring.

AgaMcBees:

Munchies:
Honestly, a lot of them tend to nope out after encountering some of the sleazier users.
i know and it demoralizes me because im genuinely trying to be polite and just have good talks. I'm here for the real shit yk.
1 day

Discord?

Cmffa:
Howdy y’all!

Munchies:

1 day

Discord?

I second this, no one is really all that chatty on here.

excellent pfp btw
1 day

Tell me something good

What's something good that happened to you today?
Getting off work early is my highlight.
3 days
12   loading