Fat friendly doctors

Hello all.

one of the hardest thing with staying big is all the doctors trying to use weight loss as a cure for every illness and never get an actual cure for your ailment. leaving you unhappy, unwell and afraid to go to the doctor ever again.

there are services such as fatfriendlydocs.com but perhaps we can make a list of our own and get this made into a sticky (nudge nudge admins)
8 years

Growing my boobs.

Pueraria mirifica is a great herb for growing breasts.

please see breastnexus.com for all your breast growth needs.

don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
8 years

Pro-fat songs

the obvious one is Mika - Big girls.

but one i love is the beautiful south - perfect 10.

not solely about big girls but saying we come in different sizes and big is preferred.
11 years

Looking pregnant

I'm a male with a little round tummie which i love. i think it looks pregnant and acutely have some pregnancy shareware. do any other guys pretend their pregnant?
13 years

Belly implant

I'm sure with research from doctors it would be safe and I'm sure doctors would be happier to do an implant than have people gain weight as they all seem really against that.
13 years

Adult nursing relationship

lactation can be induce (or so I read) by pumping or stimulating each breast for 20 mints a day 5 times daily. this is possible in both females and males. give it a go smiley if you don't like it stop and the body will naturally reduce production.
13 years

Male breast inflation

i myself would like to have round moobs insted of sagy ones so am weirng a strechy maternity bra and using some capcles and spray form here
getainterol.com/breast-enhancement.html
also some may fined this brand interesting if you want to increse brest size. markited at women. i have had no ill side effects though.
f-cup-cookies.com/
13 years

Male breast inflation

this is desined for woemn but should work on men too smiley www.breastoptions.com/brava.html
13 years

Sex in the dark

ChocolateCovered wrote
MissA wrote
both have good points.
depends on what time of day/night it is

Good point. If we have sex during the day light hours, we try to draw the blinds, but there's always plenty of light going through and we've forgotten about the blinds altogether a couple of times XD. Sunlight is good, but I refer no lighting (a glare is ok) than the full on artificial lighting on the lamp.

often wed leave the curtens open at night and have the moon light (or streat light) come in
13 years
1234   loading