Sex in the dark

my x was insecure and wanted the lights off but i would always make shore there was some light to admire her body with anyway. a soft glow is nice. lights on can sometimes be to harsh. bedside lamps would be good smiley
14 years

Ethnicities

just wondering what ethnicities people here are attracted to. me i like native American, African American, Mexican, Asian. but in the end it doesn't relay matter as long as the person on the inside is nice.
14 years

Make up.. with and without

i dont understand makeup. it does the opisit to what women want. ie eye liner is the worst. aparentily its to make your eyes look biger but it makes you look like a zombie. as ilistrated in (edited) picture. no offence intended as she looks grate in the without. i much prefer the natural look. as im sure most men do. so ladies be brave and remove the chanes of makeup companies waying you down.
14 years

Is it normal for your gf to be insanely warm?

my x was 282lbs and would be cold on the outside to the touch but hot on the inside. that was annoying cos she would sleep ontop of the blankets and id be cold. no real solution apart from what your already doing. drink plenty of water too.
14 years
1234   loading