75 lbs in 1 year?

A gal I knew, got badly dumped by her bf, causing her to go in a bad depression & went from 170 to 280 in just 9 months(no pregnancy).
6 years

Crossdressing/crossplaying?

Could you give more detail?
6 years

Forced feminization

Yes, having a fat gal fatten me until I fit into her clothes & then beyond.
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Very nice fantasy.
6 years

Do any guys want a female body ?

A fantasy of mine is to have a group of fat women transfer their fat to me. Becoming immobile or nearly so. Especially heavy in the hips/ass. Somethings even going so far that one of them trades sexes with me afterwards & get me pregnant, with 8 or maybe more.
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

Being abducted by a group of fat woman, & they transfer their fat to me until I look like I'm a nearly immobile woman, with huge hips and ass.
7 years

Into rp? post your info. here!

My name is Dave

I'd like to be forced to trade places with a fat pear-shaped woman. This is after she advertises about a miracle weight loss for women. Women come in for a weight transfer & end up the shape they've always wanted, the excess fat going to me.
7 years

Share your lgbtq fantasies

Padding myself to look like a fat pear-shaped woman. Pretending she had traded bodies with me & I was now her. Big soft butt, wide hips, a belly covering my feminine crotch, boobs blocking my view of my tummy, big bat wing arms & thunder thighs jiggling when ever I'd take a step. I'm stuck being her & probably doomed to grow even larger.
7 years

Bisexual?

Yes in that I'd love to trade places with a pear-shaped ssbbw.
7 years

Corsets & girdles

Yes, padding into a pear bbw/ssbbw shape.
7 years
34567   loading