Fable 3 bbw?

I would rather get my games on PC as well, but this is Fable!!!! hehe

My friends are mostly console gamers because "getting PC games to work is too hard"...their words. Personally, I don't see many issues and I love being able to mod my games and load player made content. Who knows....maybe Big Bessie can be made real by a crafty modder. Mmmmm......

abeamt wrote
I'm still waiting for them to annoucne the PC release date.smiley
13 years

Fable 3 bbw?

I was afraid of that but had hope since there are splash screens about Reaver and he is in the game. Oh well....we can always hope for some DLC..... smiley

COLBYMAN64 wrote
I have beaten Fable 3 twice now and I haven't noticed her whatsoever. I think she isn't in the game since I haven't seen a steam hat of that picker contraption anywhere. smiley
13 years

Fable 3 bbw?

I loved the Borderlands one too..."300 pounds of oomph!" INDEED!

lazlowfabulous wrote
Hah, awesome.

I remember something similar from Borderlands;
13 years

Fable 3 bbw?

OK, so besides the fact that Fable 3 is awesome I found another reason to love it. Below is an image from the manual and also one of the loading screens from the game. I am not 100% sure but I bet this woman is in the game as well....I will keep you updated. Big Bessie...here I come!

13 years

"worst" drinks

I came upon an article outlining the worst drinks in America..."worst" here being the highest fat and sugar content. The article gives the calories, fat, and sugar in each drink and then tells what it would be equal to in another food (for example, drinking a Dairy Queen Caramel MooLatte is equal to eating 12 Dunkin’ Donuts Bavarian Kreme Doughnuts). It then goes on to suggest a healthier alternative drink of the same type. I thought I would share it with you, wheather you use it as a guide to find a healthier drink or as a guide to know what to drink to fatten up it is a great resource of 20 great drinks.

Enjoy.

eatthis.menshealth.com/slide/worst-water
13 years

So, hi :-/

I think you have officially become my favorite artist! I just wish I had a small amount of the skill you do. I don't progress much past stick figures and it is quite difficult to draw convincing BBS art with sticks.
14 years

Fox's more to love

OK, so I saw this show and I have to say that I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand I appreciate that this subject is being broached to the public, but on the other I can't help but feel that it is being broached in the format of this show more for "shock value" more than awareness of the subject.

As mentioned previously by others here, it also bothers me that this show even has to exist. Why not have plus sized women on the other dating shows? Simply put, because size prejudice is accepted in this country. They would never even dare telivise a show called Once you Go Black You Never Go Back with only African-American contestants and yet that would be equal to what they have done with this show.

And the ladies, while all very gorgeous in my opinion, all seemed to be suffering from self-esteem issues. Few of them gave the impression that they were confident with their bodies and their looks. While some might argue that this may be "realistic" and represent plus sized women in general, I could not help but feel that it was amplified on the show as if the women were told "Look, this is your last chance to find a guy....if he does not choose you then you may as well give up because you are not worthy" before they went on the air.

Finally, there is Luke. While he seems like an OK guy, he came off a bit pompus to me. I will give him the benefit of the doubt for now and say that maybe it was just that he was so overjoyed to be surrounded by those lovely women, but he sort of seemed to be treating the women like meat to me, not so much asking them for kisses as telling them to kiss him....he almost sounded like he was playing the part of a pimp.

But I digress, I will just see how it plays out. I just hope those ladies are not put through too much trauma.
14 years

Belly on the floor

BiggBiggBecca wrote
marzopolis wrote
BiggBiggBecca wrote
My fantasy belly is one that touches the floor when Im sitting in a chair.
Maybe one day?
Becca

I actually heard of a woman who achieved that- her hubby put a soft pillow under it.

WOW, I will have to remember that! Dreams CAN come true...
smiley

You know...if anyone could achieve such a wonderful thing, I think it is you, Becca! You are a cutie!
14 years
12345   loading