Why do i want to be overweight

Not a decision you should jump to. You are very young and have plenty of time to think about what is best for you. Maybe even lose some weight and see whether you really can't stand the way you look and feel, in this case you will know your answer.

What you shouldn't do is gain weight and then regret it. Gaining weight is something you should feel 100% is what you really want and waiting a little longer may make you realise this is exactly what you want. As a result you will enjoy the process all the more.
10 years

Making a fat girl work out

I find this whole concept very erotic, particularly if you've been a feeder and got your girl fat. To then insist that she has to now exercise, knowing that she will fail miserably and watch all her flab wobble about. Best of all is to get her to do exercises that she can't possibly do properly and again watch her fall into a sweaty mess of humiliation. Of course you will have to reward her enthusiasm to try with a big slap up meal, this would also be a good incentive for her to try her best.
10 years

If you won the lottery...?

Apart from the obvious of helping family out and giving to charities close to my heart. The first thing I would do is buy a decent house, it's not pleasant living in a trailer for as long as I have.

After that I would travel the world, to all the places of great historical and geographical interest (I probably should have been an explorer). I would also make sure I went to all the big sporting occasions I want to see, particularly "The Tour De France". Get a season ticket for Chelsea (believe me you need a lot of money for one of those). Own several racehorses (mainly jumps as that is my biggest interest). Enter the WSOP main event each year and as many EPT's as possible. Also get all the music that I have ever wanted, be it vinyl, CD, or download (I do have a big collection, but it could always be bigger).

One other thing I would do is walk the complete coastal route of Britain. Also Wainwrights walks and climb to each of Britain's main mountains. I'm no mountaineer, but I can hike for miles and visiting Scarfell Pike, Snowden and Ben Nevis is about as much as I could physically manage. This is also something from my bucket list that I could manage right now, but never seem to get the time, haven't had a proper holiday in years and even when I did it was often a family thing. I feel my son could well be interesting in doing this with me so I may do these some time in the near future. People love critising Britain, but personally I love this country, particularly when you get out into the countryside and really take it all in.

My biggest problem is that I enjoy too many things and even if I had a limitless amount of money, do I have enough time for everthing I want to do.
10 years

Currently listening to?

Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know

Four albums in and they still can't do anything wrong, can't wait for the new one.
10 years

Fat on purpose or accident?

softgirl wrote:
I've never gained purposely, though may have consciously 'let myself go', if you are able to differentiate the two.

Either way, intended weight-gain for weight-gain's sake isn't very exciting for me. I like being the girl that couldn't help but get fat through gluttony and laziness, and possibly through the sensuality of it. I'm a slave to my desires and my body reflects that, that's what I love.
This is a great way to describe the sensuality of weight gain. Whilst I love to see a girl trying to get fatter, I feel they should love the process. Being a slave to ones desires is why fat women are so much sexier. It's a reflection of sensuality and the fat feels so good to the touch. I'm convinced fatter girls are genually more sensual and thus better in bed.
10 years

Grappling with morality

Sounds like it could be interesting.
10 years

Getting paid to get fat

Jazzman wrote:
In the Dimensions Weight Room there is an old story called"Before and After" by B J Morris.
A slender model signs an 18 month contract to be photographed for a diet ad. She must then gain weight to be photographed as the"before" model. Very good story.
Without doubt this is my favourite story, read it more than any other, though I did come accross it ages ago.
10 years

Is this too fast?

I love the comment you said about how your mum disapproves of your weight gain. You could always say inside that skinny girl was a fat trying to get out.
11 years

Punk

Benito wrote:
To the original poster.

Who cares?

True punks dont care! Just get drunk and cause a mosh pit!!!!!

And to the rest

Stop being musical snobs.
If I'm one of the rest, I do find that very funny.
11 years
12345   loading