Unintentional vs intentional

You've slightly confused me with how much you wish to lose. You want to gain another 40lbs, that will take you to 200lbs. Then you say you wish to lose the 40lbs, that will take you back down to 160lbs, but in your eyes you will still be fat at that weight. Or was the intention to lose 80lbs from the 200lbs, to get down to 120lbs and then gain back the 40lbs that you have already gained to get you to where you are today and then decide whether you want to get back up to 200lbs again.

In any case what ever you decide you look great as you are, but the prospect of you becoming a 200+lb fatty is unbelievably mouthwatering.
11 years

Psychology of feederism

LovesBigMen wrote:
Well, science isn't quite sure on what causes people to develop fetishes on the first place. I've read it can be due to early infancy stimuli. Maybe cuddling with teddy bears made we appreciate soft bodies? I remember to be fascinated by weight gain as early as six.

And as to why fat is so looked down on, it's a sociological thing. Before most people had access to high calorie foods, mostly nobles put on weight, what made a plumper figure more desirable. Nowadays, fat is associated with uninformed, poorer or people without self control, therefore indesirable.
I think that is the main reason why fat isn't desirable anymore. That it's associated with being poor, unintelligent and no self descipline makes it less appealing. That said there has been so much emphasis put upon being slim these days that a reaction against such conformity is starting to develop.

There are so many more people on this site than there used to be and a general desire to see girls in particular curvier, that I can see a gradual reversal happenning.
11 years

Is this too fast?

Deftministry117 wrote:
This is a magical thread! smiley
More than just magical, it's completely baffled me.
11 years

Is this too fast?

33.5lbs in less than a month, this really is incredible. How are you managing to do this so quick?
11 years

Girls you knew that got fat?

Working as a taxi driver I have seen several girls that happen to be regular customers gain some weight.

One girl whose parents I also know must have gained about 50-60lbs and has a very pear shaped figure as a result of this gain. When she was slimmer I would say she was about 130lbs, so she's definitely got chubby.

Another who came over here from Poland was very skinny originally, probably around 105lbs, but now looks about 160lbs. Funny thing was her friend who when she first came over here had recently had a baby was quite chubby, but is now much slimmer.

Another girl who was definitely slim having lost a lot of weight apparently from when she left school, has been gradually packing on the pounds. She's probably put on no more than 40-50lbs, but all of it seems to be going to her hips thighs and bottom.

With all these girls there weight gain is noticable from the skimpy clothes that they love wearing. None seem concerned about their weight, as they still dress like that. However, I have not seen any really dramatic gains like some of those mentioned above.
11 years

Favorite live band?

cb25 wrote:
Iron Maiden. Even well into their 50s they know how to bring it.

Up the Irons!
Saw them at Leeds festival 2005, it was amazingly good. What really stood out was that they played loads from their 1st album, including "Phantom of the Opera", note perfect. They were the stars of that festival.

However, the most iconic performance was seeing The Pixies for the first time at "T in the Park 2004". Not only were they fantastic live, but it felt like the whole of Scotland came out to pay homage to them, never seen a crowd reaction like that, before, or since. That whole festival was incredible though, just look up who was playing and you can see it was the best festival ever.

Best individual gig was The Damned at the Odeon Hammersmith (now the Apollo) in 1982. They even played a full version of "curtain Call" with Rat Scabies doing a drum solo that must have lasted at least 7-8 minutes and even had Robert Fripp as a guest guitarist for a few songs. The whole gig was so epic, they seemed to be playing for a lot longer than a usual gig (but this was when they were at the height of their popularity and arguably had the best line up), it will always last in my memory.
11 years

Casket or coffin

"It's not the cough that carries you off, it's the coffin they carry you off in".
11 years

Punk

UberCapitalist wrote:
gary1627 wrote:
Late of the Peer, Klaxons, Metronomy and Egyptian Hip Hop are about the only bands that are pushing the boundaries of music at the moment, but their music is much more in the Post-punk style.
m8, you obviously don't listen to much new music.
retothetard wrote:
UberCapitalist wrote:
You say Sex Pistols, I say Ramones
You say The Dammned, I say The Stooges
You say Anti-Nowhere League, I say New York Dolls
You say Sham 69, I say MC5
You say The Exploited, I say Suicide
You say Demented Are Go!, I say The Cramps
You say Cockney Rejects, I say Wipers
You said Rancid for some reason even though it didn't fit with the other bands, I guess I would have to say Television to that
92% of fantasy feeder users have turned to a self-righteous hypocritical commercial movement and chav rock wholly derived from a unique New York Scene. If you are part of the 8% that still listens to the real revolutionary punk music, copy and paste this message into your profile. DON'T LET THE SPIRIT OF NON-UK GARBAGE TRENDS DIE!!!!!!!

This is what comes to my mind. Coming from a city nobody gives a shit which at one time had a really invigorating exciting punk scene which has since eroded into a bunch of trendy crust bands that all sound the same spouting cliched pseudo-anarchist politics (that I feel they don't wholly embrace).

I get kinda mad when people shoehorn punk to refer specifically to one small era focused on that one tiny European island (or that one boisterous country to my south).

Punk has been a 'thing' arguably since the mid to late 60's (I would contend far earlier if you want to draw parallels between the futurists and the stereotypical punk drink *** n fight attitude) as a scene or movement or whatever, it has expanded to the point where two bands both catigorized "punk" would sound completely different (and to a person not obsessed with the subject like two different forms of music all together). To illistrate my point (compare with ) with Not sure what I'm tryin to say but I can't not respond to a thread about punk...
I wouldn't take it too seriously. UK music journalism is biased towards their own local heroes, and hype them up to excessive heights(Rolling Stone does the same for San Francisco psych bands no one cares about). This leads to that guy talking about NME forced trends like "New Rave" as if it was relevant anywhere else. But yeah, the ideology and music categorized as punk rock existed before Sex Pistols.
To be fair I haven't been listening to much new music lately, but then that's hardly a surprise when then isn't a great deal to get excited about. The most inspirational album in the last year was probably Neil Youngs "Americana" and he's 67 years old.

Most of my listening to new stuff comes from Xfm, which I have to say isn't anywhere as good as it used to be either. Only John Kennedy keeps the fires burning bright there now that Steve Taylor and Iain Baker are no longer there. Yes there are some good DJ's still there, but I really miss the old Xfm when there seemed like no playlists.

As for the NME, there's no love there anymore either, since Tim Jonze and Pete Cashmore no longer write for them. To make matters worse they never took me on as a contributor, what an insult! I'm a better writer and have a better ear than any of the current writers, or the writers at the time. Get the magazine about 2-3 times a year these days, if that.

As for the New York scene, I'm a fan of all the bands you've mentioned anyway, particularly Television and Wipers and would say that punk was a joint venture anyway. However, the impact was at it's most aggressive and frightening to the establishment in this country. The way some people reacted to punk here was sheer revulsion, constantly banning gigs and as "Peter and the Test Tube Babies" sang, getting banned from the pubs (yeah it was really hard to get a drink sometimes).
11 years

Just for fun!

Director: Guy Ritchie, as many have already said he looks a pretty good choice, particularly for a British film.

Actor: Phil Daniels. He may not look like me, but in so many other ways he could so easily play my life. I've been asked this question before and it only took me a small amount of time to realise he is the perfect choice. He supports Chelsea, has great taste in music, comes from London and has the right type of attitude, humour and swagger.
11 years
12345   loading