Hypocrisy of feeder guilt

Fat is a power issue. Traditionally the aristocracy and shall we say those of better breeding tend to be tall and slim from an active lifestyle. work on the estates and farms is hard physical work coupled with the sports that involve a great deal of horse riding. Often these people couldn't care less about the weight issue, there are many more important things in life. However, the social climbers, particularly those who have made plenty of money wish to be seen amongst the elite. This is no more obvious than with hollywood and the fashion industry. To be accepted certain standards must be met.
The slim ideal is often an unspoken rule until those who have been struggling with their own weight discover that someone amongst them has broken the rule, then that person is pushed to the side of the fashionable set.
Fat is seen as a sign of lower class, failure and those of no self control. These are the main reasons that fat gets bad press and the health issue is convenient to put these socially unacceptable in their place. Diabetes is the best way of saying someone is too fat because type two is weight dependant. The obesity = bad health is a very fuzzy subject, where all sorts of tests have been done that say its no where near as bad as being seriously underweight [the hollywood ideal]. This does not stop those social climbers who now have elite status from pushing this ideal.
There are many books that delve into this subject much better than I have, but providing you have regular exercise there is a much lower chance of ever having poor health. Pear shapes are generally much healthier than apple as less fat is distributed near the heart, meaning that women have less health problems than men and that its a much more natural for women to be fat. There is no reason why you can't live a fat and healthy lifestyle with care.
13 years

I went up a size

amanda wrote
i went from a loose 32B to a really tight 34C, and a loose 1 to a veeery tight 3 (actually, 5's are a little tight too...)
i'm liking the gain smiley

Would love to see the before pics and compare to now. also are you likely to gain much more
13 years

How do love the body who were born into?

I've seen your picture and the others on your picture page and have to say that you have a great figure and in particular fantastic legs. I know you don't see that but its true and would be backed up by just about everyone on this site. It may also help you to see so many women who are really happy being larger and any FA groups in your local area, where you will meet women who will not judge you by your size and men who will really fancy you like mad.
13 years
1920212223   loading