How do i stop my girlfriend...

Losing weight through diet and exercise is one thing, but cosmetic surgery is something I personally feel is unnecessary most of the time and mainly just a big waste of money. It also can lead to the subject wanting further cosmetic surgery, which is also usually unnecessary.

I certainly wouldn't support someone wanting such treatment and there is no way I would ever pay for such treatment. Only if someone was disfigured, or their weight was life threatening should anyone ever be considered for cosmetic surgery.
11 years

Mid life crisis....

If you really do hate your body then definitely you should try to lose at least some weight. What puzzles me though is that you allowed your husband to get you as fat as you got. You gained an enormous amount from where you started, wasn't there ever a time when you thought this is going too far? Did he psychologically bully you into this?
11 years

"plus size" model

She's proud of her figure? Is that because she's skinny, or that she thinks she really is plus sized?
11 years

Type of feeder preferred?

I suppose "Encourager" is mostly where I'm at, but I would really like to take feeding to a dominant level, with a bit of humiliation too with someone. The idea of having a submissive feedee who would allow me to make them fatter is very hot. In particular someone who may well be slim, but really wants to get fat, with me force feeding them and then taking plenty of measurements through the weeks and months. I find the tape measure a very erotic peace of equipment. Then parading said fatter girl in too tight and skimpy clothing in public, if she can handle it.

It turned me on just writing this.
11 years

An interesting article i found

Very good article and does confirm the theory that the fat are fat because they are heredically predetermined to be that way. It also explains that those who are naturally thinner would have a hard time gaining weight unless they ate a great amount and would have to keep to a high calorie intake to stay fat.

I personally would find it interesting to find whether the "fat gene" (for want of a better word) is quite dominant as throughout the western world in particular we are getting fatter. I know a lot of that has to do with diet with those that probably would be thinner than they are now, but it can't be the case for everyone who starts off slim and ends up fat.

The whole article does remind me of "Sheldons" body types, which in this day and age is considered rather outdated, but perhaps is not so far from the truth.
11 years

Greatest chat up lines that youve heard in ff so far

LipsOfWine wrote:
hmmm...

diving straight in with "So how would you like to be daddys little fat girl?"

scary thing is i've actually heard that or similar 'daddy' references a few times, disturbs me.
Woah, better not use that one then.
11 years
34567   loading