Does this make me a bad person?

buffetking wrote:
She is not happy.

I think that this is the key thing here. You're not going to make her happier by coercing her to a larger size, and since it's her body, it should be her happiness that's important here, not yours.

I would not say that you're a bad person because of it, but by going against her wishes for your own desires, you are doing something wrong.

I can't say that I blame you for considering it, though, and to just think about it isn't the crime. It's going through with it against her wishes that crosses the line quite soundly.
15 years

I just crested 1000 lbs!

westdoggv1 wrote:
FAboy wrote:
now lets see....you joined 4 days ago, you have no pictures, nothing and you have 5 feeders. FAKE :o:o:o:o

thats some logic there sherlock but you failed to consider a few things

1. she may have been gainning before she joined

2. she probably doesnt have a camera and even if she did i would think being 1000 lbs heavy would limit her mobility

3. she may have a certian weight in mind a weight that might be too much for just one feeder to manege

Would you like to buy a bridge?
15 years

Are belly rubs intimate?

Jules: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a belly rub ain't even the same ***in' thing.

Vincent: It's not. It's the same ballpark.

Jules: Ain't no ***in' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's belly, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same ***in' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same ***in' sport. Look, belly rubs don't mean shit.

Vincent: Have you ever given a belly rub?

Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about belly rubs. I'm the belly ***in' master.

Vincent: Given a lot of 'em?

Jules: Shit yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be ticklin' or nothin'.

Vincent: Would you give a guy a belly rub?

[Jules gives Vincent a long look, realizing he's been set up]

Jules: *** you.

Vincent: You give them a lot?

Jules: *** you.

Vincent: You know, I'm getting kinda tired. I could use a belly rub myself.

Jules: Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' a little pissed here.

Jules: Look, just because I don't be givin' no man a belly rub don't make it right for Marsellus to throw Antwone into a glass mother***in' house, ***in' up the way the nigger talks. Mother***er do that shit to me, he better paralyze my ass, 'cause I'll kill the mother***er, know what I'm sayin'?

Vincent: I ain't saying it's right. But you're saying a belly rub don't mean nothing, and I'm saying it does. Now look, I've given a million ladies a million belly rubs, and they all meant something. We act like they don't, but they do, and that's what's so ***ing cool about them. There's a sensuous thing going on where you don't talk about it, but you know it, she knows it, ***ing Marsellus knew it, and Antwone should have ***ing better known better. I mean, that's his ***ing wife, man. He can't be expected to have a sense of humor about that shit. You know what I'm saying?

Jules: That's an interesting point. Come on, let's get into character.
15 years

Dreaming...

lizzyny wrote:
Add Twinkies and you would definately have to carry me out of there. It would be a severe case of overeating...lol:o

Is that necessarily a bad thing? smiley
16 years

Am alittle scared

I agree with what the above poster said, but it sounds like it might possibly be respiratory in nature, in which case it'll also be important to get to a doctor soon. It seems to me that with the change of seasons that's going on now pneumonia and other infections are more common.
17 years