Something nice thread

her pics are so stunning it makes me wish i was a lesbian
13 years

People who say sick things

It depends on the context. Were they close friends?
My close friends and myself might make a joke like that to eachother (although we're funnier) if one of us had cancer.
It can make something bad seem smaller, to know that it can be laughed at with your friends.
It's fairly common to show affection amongst friends with put-downs and mean jokes, I tend not to feel particularly close to friends who don't do it at all, and who won't take it. You'd have to know the particular group to know if that was acceptable or not.
It also seems to be largely a guy thing (and girls who've grown up with lots of guy friends), and it varies by generation too.

If they were just strangers or acquaintances then the guy's a ***.
13 years

What does "r\n\..." mean?

the fawkesling is indeed right smiley
13 years

Do you prefer bellies hairy, hairless, or in-between?

Personally I prefer hairless. I think most other straight guys will be with me on this one...
13 years

All eagledancer data will be deleted...

Yep, as has been said already:

This is a public site.
If you're that ashamed of being here then maybe you shouldn't be, or at the very least you should take your own steps to protect your identity.
Plenty of us are perfectly happy for our posts to be visible to others.
13 years

Have you ever?

I have some friends who are FAish. They're probably not into it enough to join this site, but they like biggish girls. We often tend to agree in an "oooh, she's hot" sortof way, haha.

That's my friends from home. Friends from uni/work have asked me what type of girls I like and just taken the answer matter-of-factly, noone's been weird about it.
13 years

Yes! yes she does!

I LOVE smbc!
13 years

Why so sexy?

I think it's just about shape for me, like all my weird stuff LOL.
13 years
12345   loading