Share your dark fantasies

I have 2 dark fantasies, and they both involve public humiliation.

1. To be put under a magic spell while at work. All my coworkers watching in horror as my body literally explodes with fat, completely destroying my clothes and leaving me trapped naked on the floor. My secretly desired level of fatness completely on display.

2. Someone discovers my profile on one or more of these websites and shows it to all my friends and family. They show them the pictures of me and prove what a pig I am by shoving more and more food in front of me, knowing I can't resist and keep eating. The people closest to me watch with disgust as I continue to pig out until my belly bursts out of my food-stained clothes. I sit there in near food coma, completely embarrassed and turned on.
5 years

Talk about friends reactions to seeing you gained alot of weight in such a short time go into de

My favorite experience was long before I actually got into gaining. I put on about 20 lbs the summer before 12th grade (all my friends were working, so I just sat around eating the whole time).
When we got together the 1st day of school, everyone started talking about how fat I got. My girlfriend (who had never said a word all summer) started rubbing and poking my belly, agreeing with them and egging it on!

I had no idea then why I was so turned on, and looking back, I think she may have been a closet fa. Wish they could all see me now!
6 years

Office fatboy

canuck:
and how many did you eat, piggy?

Half. I had to hold back.
6 years

Office fatboy

I brought a dozen donuts to work, set them out on my desk, and no one touched them for over an hour. I finally sent out an email, at which point everyone basically admitted they thought I bought them for myself. There's no room left for denial.🐷
6 years

A great step forward for our fetish

Just read this news article and could not stop laughing. I'm extremely jealous of the women who will be using this.

www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/02/22/domino-s-had-no-idea-about-pizza-ordering-sex-toy-this-is-news-to-us.amp.html
6 years

Looking for

Lilmomma17:
Looking for a feedee/gainer near Mississippi

Really wish I lived closer.
6 years

Jobs

TheWhipHand:
Telecommuting. When the fiance started modifying his schedule to be at home more, he started telecommuting for his four day work week, and it really helped him gain weight.

Agreed. I'm about to start doing the same with my job. I'll have unlimited access to food, the ability to graze and eat throughout the day, basically zero walking, and I can wear much more comfortable (and stretchy) clothes than I can in the actual office.
6 years

First realization you were gaining

The summer before my senior year in high school everyone but me had a job, so I just vegged all summer eating and watching TV. The first day of school, all my friends (even my girlfriend) kept poking my new belly and talking about how fat I'd gotten that summer. I didn't know about this fetish at the time, and couldn't understand why I was as turned on as I was embarrassed. I went home that afternoon and stepped on the scale. I had gained from 160 to 180 (lbs) in 2 months! Still one of my favorite memories.
6 years

What was the moment that made you think, "damn, i'm fat?"

The first time I tried to get dressed for work, only to realize every polo shirt I owned was too short and every button shirt was gaping due to the size of my gut.
6 years

Fat boy humiliation

TheWhipHand:
The thread "Fat girl humiliation" is a long one, so I'm not sure if any boys have chimed in, but I've seen enough fat girl humiliation, and I'm wondering about fat boy humiliation. Any boys out there like to be humiliated or teased about their gain?

I love being called out and humiliated for my car and weight gain. I wish I had been this fat and felt this way in school, It would have been heaven!

Please don't hesitate to contact me and tell me what you think.
6 years
12345   loading