Has anyone ever eaten a whole box of donuts?

I've done it as a stuffing and as a public display.

I love to hit Krispy Kreme when the hot light is on. I'll pound down a dozen fresh, hot donuts in under 15 minutes. Then I love to "cleanse my palette" with a quart of full fat milk. I'm usually in a sugar coma for the next 45 minutes as it digests directly to my fat rolls.

The public display comes in at work. I'm already the unofficial fat boy, so I don't hold back when people bring food. My supervisor regularly brings in 2-3 dozen donuts for his dozen employees. Most people eat one, a couple eat two, the rest end up in my belly by the end of the day. I'll occasionally watch for looks from coworkers, but mostly I'm too focused on the food.
6 years

Have you ever suspected that someone was a feeder?

My imagination and belly were fed again by this beautiful possible feeder. She brought in a huge container of carrot cake cupcakes. I ate at least 6 today and hid three for later, to her apparent delight. I'm left wondering whether she was just bored, or she's lurking on here and saw my post yesterday. Either way, I'm always happy and grateful.
6 years

Have you ever suspected that someone was a feeder?

I've got a co-worker who I suspect. She constantly brings in delicious, fattening, homemade desserts. She gets super excited when someone gets some and pouts if someone turns it down. She seems to take particular interest when I keep coming back for more.

Today she brought in gooey brownies topped with marshmallows and M&Ms. She sat with her back to them and would bite into a piece of celery every time someone got a brownie, as if to emphasize the piggy they were being by comparison. Probably more in my head than reality, but definitely hot.
6 years

Do any guys want a female body ?

This has become a somewhat forced fantasy for me. Apologies in advance if this gets too specific.

I found out my body is not processing the testosterone it's making, which resulted in me having no sperm at all and my body slowly shutting down production of testosterone. Combined with the fact that my increased body fat does increase estrogen; my body is steadily softening all over, my fupa is erasing any proof of a penis, and my moobs are growing significantly.

I wish I had a Dom feeder who would make me get these useless nuts cut off. Who would fatten me until it looks like I have a vagina. Who would make me use breast pumps until I literally developed feminine breasts that produced milk. I would be completely trapped between genders, dressing as either a male or female at my feeder's command.
6 years

Getting looks as i go into a fast food place

Not technically fast food, but definitely fitting this thread- I came back with my lunch from one of the food trucks that set up near our office every Thursday when my bosses began asking me about it. Apparently they were watching me browse the food trucks and placing my order.

So in summary, not only are my eating habits drawing my bosses' direct interest, but I'm now fat enough to be recognized from a 12th floor window half a block away!

I would be embarrassed if I were less of a glutton.
6 years

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

The way people immediately look at your body to say "Damn your fat!" Before good manners blocks it out of your mind. I catch almost everyone I work with staring at my belly. I thought it was because my shirts were strained and gapping at the buttons, but they do it as much or more now that I've bought loose (for now) clothing.
6 years

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

All the ways my arms have become too"short":
- too short to reach across my fat gut and buckle a seatbelt.
- too short to put on socks comfortably (a lot of balancing and jumping around as my fat jiggles)
- too short to reach something on the ground (whether sitting or standing)
-
6 years

Anyone else really love their man boobs?

Lpk8868:
Hiw much weight do you have to gain before they become noticeable

It depends on the body type. You can look through the male pics on here and find huge men with huge guys and almost no moobs at all, then you can find much smaller guys with large almost womanly moobs
6 years

Fupa questions

Expatbhm:
At what weight did your fupa really begin to develop?

Around 250-300

Expatbhm:
At what weight did it cover your penis up when not erect? Erect?

I guess I'm somewhat small there (just being honest), but by 300 it literally shrinks up into my fupa when not erect and only sticks out about 1-1.5 inches when fully erect.

Expatbhm:
How is your sex life, if you have a large fupa?

Sex was difficult. Last person I was with didn't enjoy my weight. Due to my size, we were limited to missionary or cowgirl, which both hurt her hips because I was "too fat and wide".

Expatbhm:
What does your partner have to do to achieve insertion or to give you a blow job?

See above. Would love to let a Feeder try, though.

Expatbhm:
Can you orgasm by just thrusting into your fupa?

Embarrassingly, yes. I was shifting my weight on a long trip and began to get an erection from my fupa "massaging" me. I stopped just short of orgasm, but it is definitely possible.
6 years

How big is your belly ?

Your belly is 78% big!

78%
Wooah! Your belly is huge! You struggle to get around from place to place, and often have to stop to catch your breath. Slight chance of death...

How did they know?😎
6 years
23456   loading