Anyone else really love their man boobs?

I've grown to love my man boobs. I was skinny through high school and the only place I had any fat on me was my chest. No one else ever said anything but I was always self conscious about it. As I've gotten fatter I have loved feeling them grow and watching my side boobs slowly push my arms away from my sides.

Favorite moment- noticing my shadow and realizing the outline of my breasts was as defined as the women standing around me!
6 years

Belly jiggling when walking

I caught my reflection in the mirror on my way to bed after stuffing myself. I loved the contrast between my stuffed, tight upper belly and my soft, fat, jiggly underbelly- especially when I thought about how one is feeding the other. I thought about doing it again tonight and making a video if anyone would like.
6 years

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Having to give my fat body time to air dry because I'll end up drenched in sweat if I try to towel dry myself. New pics posted from this morning.
6 years

californiabay:
When I'm late to a dinner with co workers and they already requested a table instead of a booth for my "comfort".

I wish that had happened to me! I went to lunch with my boss the other day, and got stuck trying to get IN the booth. My gut was hitting out on top of and under the table! I was slightly embarrassed and trying to not get turned on when he said we could look for a table somewhere.
6 years

Belly jiggling when walking

ironbeam:
just wait to your belly is as big as mine, then it sways, from side to side, videos in my profile but be-warned there a lot of floppyness!

Agreed! I almost forget where I'm going, I get so wrapped up in feeling the entire weight of my belly shift like it has a mind of its own.
6 years

Question for all

For me, I have and always will love seeing the opposite sex gaining weight and looking more and more beautiful.

I think turning it on myself was just finally accepting and understanding the desires I had all my life.
6 years

Lets play a game of never have i ever (for feedees and gainers)

1. Been fed IRL
Once. Wish it could be more.

2. Ate myself to sleep
Yes, had too much fun with a stuffing session, had to quickly hide the evidence when GF came home.

3. Had sex while being fed at the same time
No. Still an unfulfilled dream.😢

4. Stolen food because I�m just a piggy
Does eating the entire tub of ice cream / bag of chips / whatever you're supposed to be sharing count?

5. Been called a fat name in public
Yes. Although I haven't come completely out of the pantry, I don't hide my appetite either.

6. Had a stranger pat or poke my belly
Yes, as they let me know my gut had unbuttoned my shirt. Even worse was that I had been standing in front of the classroom full of colleagues that way for 10 minutes 😳

7. Been fatter than my current weight
Had topped out at 325, currently 310 and gaining.

8. Ripped clothes or popped a button
Both. Plus ripped the zipper from its seams.

9. Broken furniture because of my weight
Multiple poor chairs and my entire side of the bed has a permanently slouch from my weight.

10. Seen an actual pig and got turned on
I plead the 5th.

11. Fantasized about immobility
Being kidnapped and given no choice. I would seriously consider it with the right feeder.

12. Ate until I threw up
Once. Tried to beer bong a gallon of melted ice cream.

13. Got stuck somewhere because of my size
Eating lunch with my boss, no less.

14. Posted nudes of myself online
No.

15. Been fed online
Yes.

16. Been told I need to lose weight by a family member
Every time they see me.

17. Had a partner who worshiped my fat
No. 😢
18. Started rubbing my belly in public
Yes. Didn't realize until I noticed someone staring.

19. Been called a pig
Yes.

20. Been weighed and measured by my partner
Yes, ironically in an attempt to embarrass me.

21. Been in a gaining competition with another gainer
No, but I welcome the opportunity.
6 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

For being a Feeder/FA; it started out as a fascination with pregnant women and how their bellies and breasts grew so large and round. From their I branched out to chubby girls and kept expanding.

For being a gainer; I would pretend to eat or drink a lot, then stuff my clothes with pillows to look and feel fat. I eventually started using my dad's t-shirts and shorts so I could stuff even more pillows and imagine being too fat to move.

I also ate whatever I wanted without caring because I was so skinny as a kid. I couldn't completely understand the weird feelings I had every time someone would tell me "You're gonna get fat one day". Now I do. 😊😁
6 years

growin guy:
Love these stories. Thank you to everyone who has posted. My favorite daily reminder is the way my gut not only jiggles, but now sways as I walk. Feeling its weight shift like a pendulum, combined with trying to keep my fat thighs from rubbing, has forced me to start waddling quite noticably.

jrm:
how about when you see pics of others that look really fat, and then you realize you weigh just as much or more than they do.

Definitely. Or when I follow someone I think is bigger than me and get stuck somewhere they fit through easily. How did that happen?

I'm also starting to think about going to my next high school reunion in a few years. I graduated one of the skinniest guys in my class (150 lbs), I'd love to walk in at least three times that size and be THE fattest. So embarrassing, so hot...
6 years

Love these stories. Thank you to everyone who has posted. My favorite daily reminder is the way my gut not only jiggles, but now sways as I walk. Feeling its weight shift like a pendulum, combined with trying to keep my fat thighs from rubbing, has forced me to start waddling quite noticably.
6 years
45678   loading