Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Having to remember to bring along a seatbelt extender for a rental car.
1 day

Do you assume your kinks and fetish in real life.

My brother knows, a few very close friends know and that's about it. My friends had heard of it before (and one told me that she dated a guy that was a gainer), so it wasn't too difficult to explain.

My brother was concerned about my weight gain and was coming from a good place before I told him, but is happy that I'm happy and am comfortable with myself.
1 day

Playful comments about your size

Love to hear it from people who know me and that I know.

But I've had instances where there's been someone who thinks that we're at a point where I know them well enough to be okay with the comments and we're not, or just plain don't understand boundaries.
1 month

Are double chins turn offs,turn offs or neutral for you?

Seeing other people develop one when they're actively gaining weight is a huge turn on and really attractive. I love a full, face with chubby cheeks too.

That being said, when I started to grow one, I was really self conscious about it for a while. It took a bit of getting used to. But I've gotten a bit more comfortable with having one.
11 months

Are you attracted to the opposite of your body type or the same as yours?

Fat me, fat girl

I've rarely been attracted to a thin girl, and find that I always prefer a fat girlfriend.
2 years

Midnight snacks?

If there's cake around, I have a couple of slices before bed along with a nice big glass of milk for each slice I eat.

The frosting is so nice to have before bed smiley
2 years

Do you find the physical limitations of weight gain a turn on or a turn off?

It's a mixed bag for me. Part of the appeal is the limitations that have been mentioned - squeezing into things, taking up a lot of room when sitting down, not being able to walk very far without getting out of breath, etc. It's definitely a huge turn on to experience being a fat person in some ways.

The issues I have most are pain related - wear on my knee, ankle and feet joints, along with some lower back issues with all the belly weight that I'm carrying. It's not pain in a good way, or, at least, not in an appealing way to me.

So long as the pain is not persistent, I'm for the most part happy with being my current weight and feel more comfortable with myself than I ever did.
2 years

Buffet stuffing

Taking my time and allowing a bit of time to digest between plates, I have found allows me to eat a lot more than I could.

Also, by pacing myself I can get to have a lot more variety in what I'm getting each trip.
2 years

Wearing jeans under or over belly?

I haven't worn jeans in years lol
2 years

Take a quiz, find out your feedee personality

The accidental gainer (ex-jock)

You’ve always been a skinny/ athletic person, you’ve probably never even gave a second thought about being fat, but when it accidently happened something clicked inside you and you started to enjoy it very much. And when it happened it challenged all your pre conceived ideas about what’s sexy and what’s not even though you probably have struggled with it for a while. But now you love how your body has changed from fit to fat and you enjoy every aspect of it, you try to document the changes and measure your body every time you gain. Gaining for you is about the journey and witnessing all the subtle changes that happens with it, rather than just the result.
2 years
12345   loading