For those for started out thinner- do you also enjoy the non-erotic parts of daily life?

For the most part, I love having gotten bigger, but there are some drawbacks that I could do without. My knees are shot and I'm likely going to need a cane or some kind of walking assistance and there's the annoyance of being super hot in the summer and sweating the amount that I sometimes do.

Clothing and finding clothing that fits in a way that I like and am comfortable with is sometimes a bitch too - especially when you've found clothes that you like and have outgrown. As much as a turn on it is to outgrow my clothes, it's a double edged sword in finding replacements.
2 years

Most often craved food?

Carbs. carbs and more carbs. Italian food is my fatteningist friend.
2 years

Anyone else want to be kidnapped and fattened?

Hahaha

Crazy ex girlfriend scenario on this one for me. smiley
2 years

How i decided to get fat

Every time I got to a milestone weight, I never got the feeling that I was as big as I would have imagined myself as being. When I got up to 200, it felt satisfying knowing that I was at my heaviest at the time, but I didn't feel like I was *that* big. Same for 250, 300, etc.
2 years

Who was thin and got fat

When growing up, my family was pretty fatphobic, so I was pretty thin for my teen years and into my 20's - I weighed about 150ish pounds at the time as a teen, got into shape and get up to 160 lbs.

When I moved out on my own, which was around my mid to late 20's, I tried gaining some weight at the time - got myself up to 190 lbs, but I didn't enjoy the experience much - I wasn't in the proper mindset at the time, had issues with my body and where I was getting fat and didn't have a supportive network of people around me. It simply wasn't the right time.

Around my late 30's and 40's I got the opportunity to go through with gaining again, and really got down to growing myself - I found that I needed more to enjoy the feeling of gaining and not focus on how I looked and how I wanted myself to look as a fat person. With the help of a few feeders and a few gaining friends I'm not quite three times the size of my heaviest smiley
2 years

How did you decide you wanted to be morbidity obese?

Ever since I could remember I wanted to be fat. I was discouraged from doing it from my parents.

When I moved out on my own, I tried gaining a bit of weight - about 30 lbs, but the experience was pretty negative. Part of it was my fault - I was eating a bad diet in order to help me gain. Lost the weight, figuring that the reality was too different from the fantasy I had in my head.

About a decade later, I was presented with the opportunity to try it again - and gained slower and with my health more in mind. The funny thing was, when I got up to 300 lbs, I didn't really feel that big. So, decided to let myself gain more. smiley Got to 350, still felt small, and kept going up in increments.
3 years

How to bring fat shaming into a kink without sounding weird?

I've positioned it as explaining to the partner that you like being degraded in an S&M kind of way, and from there, explain what you want, bit by bit and see how your partner reacts to it. smiley
3 years

Feeding while intoxicated?

Smoking for me is a warm up for a stuffing. As said before, crunchy foods are usually the best, but sometimes I go all out and go for a big meal if I have the extra cash and am horny enough smiley
3 years

Tight clothes

It's the stretchy clothes that do it for me, so a bit of spandex or some fabric that has pretty generous give that I like to grow into (and eventually out of). It feels awesome to notice the difference that happens when you start to grow into them. But it's only a "perfect fit" for a few days. smiley
5 years

What is your favorite "fat shape"?

When I first started padding, the “shape” I liked best at first was having a huge, padded belly that would make simple things difficult or impossible. I’d put as much as I could for my belly so it would be in the way if I tried to do a push up, or keep me further away from counter surfaces.

Later on, I started to focus on making myself look wider through the hips and thighs, because I was getting more and more turned on by the feeling of having to waddle.
5 years
12345   loading