Crushing or breaking objects with your weight

It's the most natural sound without actually saying: "goddam, I'm fat" LOL.
5 years

Getting fat as a former fitness buff

*Raises hand*

I started out skinny in high school, but got into shape in my late teens into my twenties.

The reaction has been pretty consistent across the board, especially with the people that I haven't seen in a long time - shock mostly, with a bit of time needed for them to process my transformation.
5 years

So what games are you playing?

Been playing a fair bit of Grand Theft Auto Online and I managed to snag a Mini NES. I'm looking forward to trying out the original Ninja Gaiden. smiley
5 years

Strech marks

As mentioned before - proper skin care (moisturizing with lotion) helps the marks fade and become a bit less noticeable.

The trick is finding someone to apply the lotion for you. smiley
5 years

Belly getting in the way....

Seatbelt extenders - a way of life (and still they can pinch against your belly if you don't set it right)

Pushing the seat back, belly up against the steering
wheel is the only time I kind of wish I had a double/split belly that I could run the steering wheel between the folds. lol

Tables and booths - love the squish, but not when I'm trying to eat (or stuff myself).
5 years

Awkward/ embarrassing moments

Turnstiles. Having to lift up a lot of flab to fit through is quite the show for everyone else.
5 years

Fantastically speaking ... how fat would you be?

As big as possible, while still being able to keep my mobility (barely). smiley My guess would be a nice, fat, plump 900 lbs.
5 years

This one's for my male feedes out there.

No negative consequences - I'd like to be as close to immobility as I could. I'd want to be able to do some things on my own (bathe, use the bathroom, waddle short distances), but not much.
5 years

Is being out of shape a turn on?

It was something that took getting used to - but the more difficult some things got - taking stairs, not
being able to walk quite as far, and getting winded can sometimes be a turn on. Unless I really need to
for something serious or important, then it can be something pretty frustrating.
5 years

Immobility

I said this in another thread: I still have too many things that I want to do; bucket list items.

The idea for me is a turn on, but in a strictly fantasy, "happily ever after" kind of way. I think I'd lose my mind if I was actually having to live the rest of my life as a shut in, as I do like to get out and still do things. Having gained has made a lot of it harder (which, in itself is a turn on), but I still have to do day to day things and tasks, so I doubt it'll ever happen.

I guess I'll have to settle with getting fat to the point where I'm *nearly* immobile. smiley
5 years
34567   loading