Blackpool the third

Very excited!!!
8 years

London pub meet fri 20th nov

Sorry yes The Big Red, I can't type!! Look forward to seeing you guys on Friday!!
8 years

London pub meet fri 20th nov

Hey fatties! Will be having drink and dinner on Friday 20th November at The Big Road on Holloway Road from 7pm. Would be great to see some new faces!
8 years

Sf bay area 5th july

Hey fatties! So it's only 2 weeks away and we'll be making a reservation this weekend, could anybody who hasn't confirmed already please do so by posting on here or messaging me. Really excited to meet you all!
8 years

Sf bay area 5th july

Hi fats and FAs!

So Fatalie and I have booked a trip to America in July! We attend UK meets and would love to meet some new chubby faces in the US too! Would also be fantastic to meet some fellow fatties for tips on where to eat

We'll be meeting on Sunday 5th July at 6pm at Southpaw BBQ

2170 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94110
southpawbbqsf.com/

We can book an area a little closer the time when we have an idea of numbers, but wanted to give plenty of notice as would really love to meet you all!

We'll also be heading out for drinks after dinner and it would be great if others are able to join us!

Any questions or suggestions please post here or send us a message! Hope lots of you can make it!
9 years

Well rounded bbw vegas bash'15

Yess! Can't wait to meet other FF fats!
9 years

Easter indulge - 18th april uk

Bought my ticket, excited to be a round little Easter Egg again! smileysmileysmiley
9 years

Bgp birmingham sat 25th april

Yes I'm coming, can't wait! smiley
9 years

London pub meet fri 13th march

roundandpearlover wrote:
foxglove wrote:
roundandpearlover wrote:
What time does it usually wrap up?

They had to throw us out of the pub at closing time last time smiley

Is it an 11 o'clock joint or a 1 am'r?

Get out of work 2000 the earliest but officially 2130. Do you reckon it's worth popping along at 2230 or will it be lights out?

I've had to use a different venue which is only open till 11pm on Friday, but we're very likely to be moving onto another bar at the time so if you have contact details you should be able to catch us. I'll message you my number.
9 years
12345   loading