Embarrassed by your ssbbw

I'm sorry, that's horrid. These guys really are pathetic, and it makes me so sad that so many women get hurt by their utter cowardliness.

I hope you find somebody who truly deserves you.
9 years

"i put you on a diet"

foxglove wrote:
I'm going to seriously hope it's part of an almighty hot role play and that he's gonna ask me if I've gained, and tell me he's only asking because my belly is really embarrassingly huge these days, make me stand on the scales, pinch and prod my tummy and tell me I've got waaaaay too fat, measure me and write up my stats on a wall chart illustrating how far I am away from any kind of acceptable shape, make me do sit ups and laugh when I can't do more than a few, force me to jog on the (handily sited) treadmill while I huff and puff and get humiliated by how much I wobble [etc, etc]
smiley

soooo hot! smileysmileysmiley
9 years

Sat 8 nov london drinks meet!

windsormale wrote:
Could I get that number in case I have trouble finding yates?

Messaged you x
9 years

salt wrote:
Ah in that case I'll amend my previous post.
Will you take over in keeping in touch with people please softgirl to help them find you guys?

Of course, if anybody needs anything I can give out my number smiley Hope you change your mind and I'll see you later Salt smiley
9 years

Roma and I are still going, hope the rest of you are able to make it!

Gutted some of you can't come smiley I'll see you both in the next couple of weeks!
9 years

I'll definitely be there! smiley
9 years

When you were a kid . . .

^ I did exactly the same with books and dictionaries!

It's really embarrassing actually, I was more obsessed with fat as a kid than I am now! It was like a completely sex-less version of what I do now, fat has always been a huge part of my life.

My earliest memories of it are between the age of 4-7, at my first school. I used to stuff my barbies clothes to make them fat, and play out fat related stories with them, I also had a pregnant one who was my favourite. I would play a fat character in games, whether it be the fat kid being eaten by the witch or the fat kid being locked up and put on a diet (and escaping and eating all the fake food, putting it down my top and making me fatter, then getting told off).

From the age of 4 I enjoyed weighing (I remember weighing 4st when my friends weighed 3st!), measuring and comparing. I'd get excited if I went to a friend's house and I saw scales! When I was about 8 I had stolen the tape measure and would take it out to play with. I had a friend who lived down the street and we'd always hide and measure each other, the other kids thought we were up to something! I'd always play innocent and push the other kids to explain to me that I weigh more because I'm fatter.

I always used to love dress up too, because the clothes were too small. Once I was old enough to go shopping with my friends (about 10) I'd deliberately try on clothes that were far too small (their size), and pig out, for their reactions!

I have a vivid memory from when I was very young and having a bath with another girl. I was pretending to eat, and with each bite I would make my belly bigger. I remember I'd try to do it when my mum wasn't looking. My fat obsessions have always been something private to me. I loved playing it out with other kids but would get embarrassed in front of adults. I once pushed the kids at school to call me 'as fat as an elephant', and another kid told the teacher on them who told my mum and I was soo embarrassed. Although it wasn't sexual, I always thought it was something naughty and I didn't want to get caught out!

Even more embarrassing now I look back and realise how obvious it was, I wonder if anybody noticed?
9 years

Would pic watermark help?

So do you propose we all stop uploading pictures? Is that what you want FF to be?

This 'devil's advocate' argument is boring and insulting, everybody knows there is risk when you post online. This is a system of minimising risk by taking whatever precautions we can. We're not stupid, we know nothing will stop internet dicks being dicks, but if a watermark feature prevents just a few people taking our pictures then it is a feature worth having.
9 years
12345   loading