How to encourage a feedee

I'm not a feeder, I'd like to perhaps be a feedee, but personally, I'd love to be encouraged by belly rubs and cute little comments about how round or fat I'm getting. But in a soothing tone that's not condensending. smiley

Hope that helps!
13 years

Hypno fat

I've listened to the mP3 And read the self hypnosis thing. The MP3 just managed to arouse me. LOL during it. and the self hypnosis script did make me feel better about my body.

However, the 2nd week I listened to the mp3 I did find myself thinking about what food I could eat whether or not I was hungry. I just wanted food because I wanted to feel happy. smiley

It's worth a shot though, so try it out! Maybe it'll work with you! smiley
13 years

The fear takes over the desire?

Xandra wrote
If you just hate to exercise because you feel the calories burning then just do it anyway. The calories are easy to replace and when your parents see that you work out and it doesn't make you lose, they will give up on that.
Besides, a little exercise is good for you anyway. Even if actively gaining is the goal.
Good luck on the way. Being yourself while living with your parents is really hard.

I agree w/ the exercise thing. I don't mind slowly walking down the block or even getting on the tread mill. I just don't like how she wants me to do step aerobics. x_X ...lol.

Thanks for the well wishes! smiley
13 years

Fast food diet

Ok, minus the obvious health risks to eating this way, how much weight could a person technically gain if they decided to eat more junk food and fast food than anything else? Like instead of water, sodas. Eat more candy. Or try and have at least 2 meals a day be fast food. Would it even work? I know some people can't handle that kind of food. I know some can.

Any thoughts?
13 years

I do have the ability to eat away from my parents and I'm lucky enough, right now, to have class during the day. I'll stop at a fast food place and get something then grab some junk food snacks at a gas station before class then do the same afterwards.

I'm hoping that will keep some of the pounds on. What I really want to do is either gain a bit here and there (keep up my binging and eating what I want when I want) until school starts or just keep my belly big until school starts so I can add more to it.

Mom also wants me to exercise and I hate to do that because I feel the calories burning off and it's like "GRR!" I've been thinking of trying to hide a stash in my room and after I exercise make sure I eat to fill back in the calories.

Thanks for the welcome, btw! ^_^
13 years

Ok, *takes a deep breath* I've been visiting this site for a few years and as I said in my intro post on the general board I tried this site years ago when I really wanted to gain weight but then chickened out because of the obvious reason - I was at home. (I was 22 at the time) and now I'm 24, haven't lost much if any weight (if anything I probably gained) and for most of the year I live on college campus and so I get a bit more freedom of what I get to eat and when I get to eat.

For the first few months by myself I actually gained 20 pounds on purpose because I told myself 'if you are hungry then eat!' no matter what time of the day it was, if my stomach growled I ate. I even managed to eat at least 2 candy bars a day ...I know that's not healthy but it's what I'd been wanting to do since I was in High School. Just be able to binge when ever I wished.

I loved that time and I didn't care for once what people said. And I actually loved the feeling of my pants growing tighter and knowing that my mom couldn't complain until I saw her again. It turned me on beyond reason and kept me sexually happy for once in my life as well.

I'm lucky in that I don't have a lot of health problems, my blood pressure is always normal so is my blood sugar. Which surprises me because I'll admit it, I gained the beginning 75 pounds on my first four years at community college by eating junk food and fast food when ever I wanted.

My only problem is (and this could just be because I'm at home for the summer and I no longer have my freedom Dsmiley now I'm scared to gain weight and I've lost 10 pounds since summer started because mom and dad see me eat. I have gotten to where it's like 'if I want to eat then I'm going to eat. You can't say no, I'm 24 now!' and I'll binge before bed on ice cream or a sandwhich.

I'm not comfortable yet to post a picture of myself but I don't want people to think I'm fake. I've been writing about this site in my diary in my room for years and I've just been too chicken to write all of this down.

If people were wondering a bit about me I gain weight mostly in my belly and I like it like that. I love feeling full and I would hate to lose all my belly fat this summer. I have brown eyes and brown hair and told that I have a beautiful smile.

EDIT: ok ok, I'll upload a photo. This is very recent and it's of me in my kimono during our trip to Japan (it was very arousing to find out that I had to put a man's 2x kimono on because the woman 3x didn't fit. xD)

Does anyone have any sugguestions on how I can keep my weight up while under my parents eyes?

Thanks
Megan
13 years

What changes have you noticed since gaining weight?

Um...well lets see:

1. I can eat a lot more.
2. The furniture shakes when I walk
3. It's hard to get up from the couch.
4. Walking up more than two flights of stairs makes me out of breath.
5. I wake up in the middle of the night starving.
6. It doesn't take long after a meal for me to start feeling hungry again...
7. My shirts have started to ride up a bit..

yeh. smiley there are tons more. But there a few of the major ones! ^_^
13 years

Introduction/ say hello, thread

Hey my name is Megan. I've been in to 'being fat' since I can remember. I signed up here a couple of years ago while I tried to gain a bit of weight and then chickened out and deleted my account.

Now I'm back because I need an outlet to discuss my interest of weight gain. No one else in my family would understand (my mother is a health nut and hates that I'm over weight) and I'm not even comfortable talking to any of my friends about it.

I'm not sure if I want to gain anymore weight, I'm at 255 right now and I think I just want to get comfortable in myself first and ask questions and just let me see that I'm not weird. smiley

Oh, I live in NC and I'm 24. smiley
13 years
345   loading