Stories of your “realization” moment

Story time!

Would love to hear about the moment you realized you were really starting to gain weight, whether intentional or not. How did you notice? How fat (or not) were you at the time? What went through your head emotionally? Cognitively?

Excited to hear about your “moment of realization”
2 years

I get fit, you get fat - weight swap?

Anyone earlier in their gaining journey and want to give it a try? smiley
5 years

I get fit, you get fat - weight swap?

Curious to learn if anyone’s ever done a weight “swap” - essentially an agreement or challenge where one person gains a pound for every pound the other loses. It could also be a ratio, say, with one person gaining 2 lbs for every 1 lbs lost by the other.

I’m a former athlete who’s gained a solid 20-30lbs, I fall on the feeder side of this kink, and I find the idea of “transferring” that weight to someone else quite appealing!

Anyone else find it interesting as well? Has anyone tried it?
5 years

Are there any submissive feeders?

I’m definitely on the feeder side, but more of a switch. Would love a woman to worship and wait on while she grows smiley
5 years

So who was playing with their belly at the grocery store in somerville!?

This past weekend, I was in the produce section of my local grocery store when I happened to notice a woman facing away from me. She was wearing very tight yoga pants, had a slight bulge over the waistband at her hips, and I could see it easily because she had her T shirt pulled up to just below her bra. She seemed to be contemplating something.

As I picked up the produce I needed, I arc’ed around that section and noticed the girl was still standing in the same position when I looked back. Now, however, I was in front of her and could see what she was contemplating.

She had an avocado in one hand, and seemed to be staring at it lost in thought, while the other hand was absent-mindedly playing with a tiny little roll on her belly! She gave her little roll one more deep grab and then snapped out of it, put down the avocado, and continued to shop. As she departed, i noticed that there was clearly a bit of cellulite showing through her yoga pants.

Was this any of you? I didn’t get a chance to say hi, but i was so struck by the experience I felt like I had to tell this story to a community who would appreciate it!

Hope it was fun to hear! Do let me know if it was you and you’d like to chat a bit, otherwise I’d love to hear similar experiences from the community smiley
5 years

Big brother

It might also be worth looking up Stefany Hohnjec... Most of the stuff about her isn't in english, but she was a gymnast who, uhm, got quite curvy after she quit.

She was on some czech version of big brother I think.
7 years

Big brother

You guys should look up Sophie Reade from big brother...she gained sure a bit of weight over the course of the show and even did a few photo shoots with the new weight. It's a great progression smiley
7 years

Reality show weight gain stories/videos?

I couldn't help but find myself agape when i saw this video...anyone else have anything like this to share? My favorite parts are that she's in playful denial, and even speaks to her tummy at the end smiley

www.hulu.com/watch/60448/bad-girls-club-amber-ms-problem

Also worth checking out is Sophie Reade from big brother - if you dig around, there are even videos of her devouring an entire jar of candy while complaining that i'll probably make her sick...

www.hulu.com/watch/60448/bad-girls-club-amber-ms-problem
13 years