22 male fat lover, looking for a nice girl

Hello, I've been into fat girls for almost as long as I can remember, that spiraled into both liking fat girls and wanting a healthy layer of padding on myself, my goal is about 4 inches all round. But anyways, I'm wanting to meet a nice girl, and Fantasy Feeder seems like a nice place to both chill and to search. So if you're looking for a chill guy who's both willing to feed but also to be fed, please let me know. We can use the personal chat on this platform, then if we hit it off, I will provide other ways of contact. Anyways, I look forward to meeting you 😊!
2 weeks

22m look for best friend and partner

Yeah, I'm looking for a real long-term relationship. I'm not really talkative, but I definitely like to crack a witty joke here and there. Anyways if you have a sense of humor, I might be worth checking out.
2 months