A farm where obese people are turned into real extremely fat hogs and pigs

das wäre wunder voll wenn wer diesen ort findet meldet euch

It would be wonderful if someone found this place—please get in touch.
4 weeks

Fat shaming/humiliation

I like to be humiliated so do it
1 month

Looking to degrade and tease fatties

I'm here to be degrade and tease
1 month

Who's interested in humiliating me, delicate fetty?

du wilst mich Humiliationen dan als los ich bin ganz ohr

You want me to humiliation then I'm all ears
1 month

Füttern bis ich platze wer traut sich?

Suche eine dominante Feederin für harte Sessions.

Regel: Ich esse was auf den Tisch kommt. Punkt.

Je voller ich bin, desto besser.

Humiliation ist ok. Beschimpf mich ruhig während ich esse

Ich bin hier um zu gehorchen und zuzunehmen.

Wer übernimmt die Kontrolle?

Find a dominant female feeder for hard sessions.

Rule: I eat what comes on the table. Period.

The fuller I am, the better.

Humiliation is ok. I swear to myself while I eat

I am here to obey and gain weight.

Who takes control?
1 month

Sub versuchsobjekt 19 m sucht dominante feederin

Ich bin euer Versuchsobjekt und will mich unterwerfen.

19M, 300lbs feedee

Ich suche eine dominante Frau die die Kontrolle übernimmt.

Du bestimmst was ich esse, wie viel ich esse und wann ich aufhöre.

Stehe auf Befehle wie "Iss auf", "Noch einen Teller" und darauf mich hilflos zu fühlen.

Gewichtszunahme, Füttern und Kontrolle sind mein Ding.

Nur weibliche Doms bitte. Melde dich wenn du mich zu deinem Projekt machen willst.


I am your subject and I want to submit.

19M, 300lbs feedee

I am looking for a dominant woman to take control.

You determine what I eat, how much I eat, and when I stop.

Stand up for orders like "eat up," "another plate," and feel helpless.

Weight gain, feeding and control are my thing.

Only female cathedrals please. Get in touch if you want to make me your project.
2 months

19 m feedee versuchsobjekt für alle feeding-methoden

Versuchsobjekt für alle Feeding-Methoden

Versuchsobjekt. 19M, 300lbs feedee

Ich suche eine Feederin die das ernst meint und neue Methoden ausprobieren will.

Kochen, bestellen, Schaufeln, Zwang, Belohnung... testet alles an mir.

Stopft mich voll bis ich nicht mehr kann. Und dann noch einen Teller.

Ich will zunehmen, ich will größer werden und ich will dass DU entscheidest wie.

Gewichtszunahme ist das Ziel. Ich bin euer Testobjekt für jede Feeding-Idee die ihr habt.

Nur weibliche Feederinnen

Experimental object for all feeding methods

Experimental object. 19M, 300lbs feede

I am looking for a feeder who is serious about this and wants to try new methods.

Cooking, ordering, shoveling, coercion, reward... testing everything on me.

Fill me up until I can no longer. And then another plate.

I want to gain weight, I want to get bigger and I want you to decide how.

Weight gain is the goal. I am your test subject for every feeding idea you have.

Female feeders only
2 months

19m als testobjekt für bi versuche

Versuchsobjekt.

19M Ich bin hier um aufgepumpt zu werden und größer zu werden.

Sucht ihr jemanden um neue Inflation-Methoden zu testen lch stelle mich für Tests neuer Inflation-Methoden zur Verfügung.

Alles darf getestet werden. Ich bin bereit

Wenn du mich zu deinem Experiment machen willst, schreib mir eine DM.

Experimental object.

19M,I'm here to get pumped up and get bigger.

If you are looking for someone to test new inflation methods, make me available for testing new inflation methods.

Everything can be tested. I am ready

If you want to make me your experiment, write me a DM.
2 months