Women don't "finger"

swell wrote:
I don't understand how it's hard to do. I do it often enough. It's a hell of a lot quicker to wash your hands after masturbating than it is to wash a vibrator/dildo. Besides, it's not like your fingers are going to remain all that much cleaner rubbing your clit than when fingering yourself. Not to mention, if it's spur of the moment, you're a lot more likely to have your fingers ready to get off with than vibrator.

it's not about "getting dirty" what does that it even have to do with it?

the clitoris is how most women get off. not the vaginal canal. Rubbing the clitoris. Which is on the outside.
9 years

Women don't "finger"

Male writers. Attention. I noticed that so many of your stories have this or similar line in them "Her belly was very full and heavy. She rubbed it and got turned on. She fingered herself"

When most women masturbate, they rub their clit, they use their vibrator and rarely do they "finger themselves". It's actually fairly hard to accomplish, especially in a casual in passing sort of moment. Most of us really do not penetrate ourselves when we masturbate.

When that sort of thing enters your story, I know right away it was written by a man.
10 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

potbellies. smooth fat perfectly round potbellies.
16 years