Is a hotdog a sandwich

HamBeesly:
It is if you *believe*.

Ahhhhhhh I see what you did there 😂
2 years

Is a hotdog a sandwich

A friend of mines once brought this question to people and quite surprising there's been alot of yes and no answers some went into depths with it sooo I'll ask the lovely people of fantasy feeder is a hotdog a sandwich 😂 curious to hear what you's all think
2 years

How long have you been on ff

CustardCream:
13 years! And roughly in that time I've doubled my weight.

canuck:
hey, that is an idea - in addition to introducing ourselves, how about also mentioning what you weighed (or think you might have weighed) when you joined vs now?

i have put on almost 200 lbs since joining :O

That's a good idea that be interesting to add aswell 😁
2 years

I'm really happy this forum as had some replies it's fun to hear how long people have been here and talking about there time here hopefully it keeps going 😊
2 years

c00kie:
I have been a member since December 2008... which makes me feel super old!

Deleted and remade the account a couple of times, but I have always had the username c00kie. Not sure if people remember me as an old timer or from back in the day.

I remember the old chat where we had webcams, and had awesome times snacking, getting drunk and chatting absolute nonsense together. FUN FUN!

But I think my absolute favourite times were actually meeting up with members in person... The first FF meet in Birmingham *organised by me... brag brag!!!* and then the Halloween parties down in London! I miss those and hope we can get some meet up's and events sorted soon.

I have made some great friends, and met some amazing people over the years here. It's what keeps me logging on!

I loved the webcam features back in the day! needless to say alot of it is a blurr due to drinking in chat 😂
2 years

ljrockarts:
I first came to FF around 2008 or 2009 I think. It was a long time ago, but I seem to recall there being a "map" where you could locate other nearby members, and I think I actually did meet up with someone that way.

Like a lot of you I disappeared for a good long while - not even sure why, really. But I decided to come back earlier this year as a means of sharing my stories and artwork with the community, and I am so glad that I did. I have to say that FF now feels to me like most vibrant and positive places in the community. Good energy over here! smiley

That's right there was a map thing I completely forgot about that!
2 years

wlqkd666:
Nice to meet you! This account is new but I've hovered around FF for around.... 3 years now? Mainly just to read stories and such

Nice to meet ya too that's awesome 😊
2 years

I thought this would be fun might also help people find some old friends

My account turns 11 years old in August and it's always been the same

My most fun memories here was when I was in chat years ago and a bunch of us just got drunk half the time safe to say it's all a blurr 😂 but they are my most treasured memories 😊

How long have you been on ff what usernames did you go by and what's your favourite memory 🙂
2 years

Been a long time ff

I'm not sure if people remember me if you do HELLO AGAIN!!

I'm stevo please to meet ya!!! I've been on this site since I was 18 and honestly helped me become who I am 😊
I'm Scottish and a feeder I'm back for chats mabye find some old friends back in the day and just have a good time

You'll usually find me in chat or you can message me let's have a chat speak soon
2 years

So what games are you playing?

some random games on RPG maker *pyschological horror type games mostly*, alot of them have very interesting stories ^_^
10 years
123   loading