Favorite books?

LetsGetPagan:
Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson

alabamakmg:
Any of the older books by him. Just don�t spend a lot of money on a trip to Europe and the bring cryptonomicron.

Didn�t care for the baroque cycle.

LetsGetPagan:
Yeah. I got about 150 pages into Cryptonomicon and lost interest. I think I might try listening to it. Snow Crash and The Diamond Age are great though.

Actually. I meant it the other way. I’d stay up way too late reading the book... But it does start slow. The most engaging book I’ve ever read BTW,
5 years

Favorite books?

LetsGetPagan:
Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson

Any of the older books by him. Just don’t spend a lot of money on a trip to Europe and the bring cryptonomicron.

Didn’t care for the baroque cycle.
5 years

How do i tell my girlfriend that i want her to be my feedee.

dutch feeder:
before telling someone about this preference, it's a good thing to remember that the only knowledge most people have about fat people is 'My 600 pound life' and the feeder shock doc. Unless they're very open minded, it might be a good idea to gouge their opinion on the matter first before things blow up.

And all things considered, if she decides not to be a feedee or doesn't want to be one, you'll have to decide if you can live with that or not. It's one of the drawbacks this fetish has: not many people are really into it.

Here in the US, I’ve never met anyone that doesn’t have a lot of interaction with fat people. I’m an engineer, prehaps it’s different if I were in the fashion industry, but most people I know deal with fat peoples at work, as friends, and as family.

But I agree with another poster that I’ve never seen a fat girl that wants to be fat ( clearly many posters her say that, but I’ve never met on in person). It may be due to health, individual goals, perceived attractiveness or fat shaming. Now I’ve known plenty of females that never did anything to combat weight gain, but that doesn’t make it the desired outcome.

I’d approach it real slowly, and assure her you find her weight, and other large women, sexy but you need some inertia to your relationship before you suggest she do something most women consider harmful.

I was eating in a restaurant just before Christmas, when a hot, extremely overweight woman sat down at a table across from me, right in front of me, maybe 6’ away. Her tight top really showed off her fat, boobs, arms, etc. I was looking perhaps more than I should, while I was eating. Anyway, she walked past may table and asked if I had a problem with her size. I said no, I thought it was sexy. She glared at me, I’m not sure if she though I was making fun of her or a perv, but it was clearly the wrong answer.

I suspect asking a woman early in a relationship to gain weight is likely to label you as a perv, or prehaps show some desire for control.

Far better to wait for her to make some self deprecating remark about her weight, and for you to tell her you find her attractive and still would if she gained 50 lbs.
5 years

Size preference (heightwise)

I’m 6-3”, so it’s seems very unusual when a girl is close to my height ( say wearing heels). Not particularly a turnoff, but it’s very different. Girls seem very self conscious if you bend over to kiss them, but it’s natural, the only difference is how much. Never met a girl short enough to be a problem. Don’t think I’ve kissed a girl shorter than 4-11 and barefooted

While height doesn’t drive attraction, a fat 5’ girl still seems petite in bed.
5 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

pinkbelly:
Not sure if it's my VERY kinkiest, but dreamed the other night that people at my nightclub of choice snuck fabric shears into the place and, over the course of the night, cut away more and more of my clothes, leaving more and more of my chubby, bloated body on display. Every time I tried to protest somebody'd pour beer down my throat and, by the time i got my wits together, more of my clothes were gone.

wound up completely nude, bloated beyond belief, as they led me to the centre of the dance-floor on a leash and.... erm..... yeah....

Really, really hot. Nothing like drinking to loose your inhibitions, and it takes quite a bit of beer to get a big girl drunk, and that's a lot of bloating. Not to mention a girl going so far as wearing a collar or leash is hot as hell.

Fat drunk bloated girl, showing it off in public, with a leash. The only thing hotter is another big girl holding the leash and scissors. And a camera.

In my fantasy you wee a girl :-)
6 years

Ever feeling disgusted about your kink?

No, I find fat women beautiful, so nothing to be disgusted by. If I though they were gross, but still sexually attracted to them that might be different. Also, I'm not much of a feeder, I don't encourage women to gain. But if they do, I am definitely turned on. So I don't feel I encouraged them to gain, and don't feel guilty about any consequences.
6 years

Wondering if male fas would be into this?

princesso:
Im an 18yo girl, and i would describe myself as a FA and definitely NOT a feedee or anything like that. Im actually pretty in shape, maybe a little soft but no where near fat or even chubby.
However, one fantasy of mine is for a guy to dominate me by call me fat etc, basically humiliate me by insulting my weight as like dirty talk while we fuck. I was just wondering, if a partner asked you to do that would you be into it or no, especially since i'm not actually fat. And would it turn you on?
any answers would be appreciated, just seeing if its too weird to ever be a reality

I think it would be a turnon- but it would seem stupid if you don't at least have the start of a soft belly.

Plenty of people obsess about weight enough to call any thing more than a flat stomach and visible ribs fat.
6 years

Defiant eater

PinkyDear:
If someone suggests or gives little hints about weight loss I end up thinking the opposite. The last time a doctor gave me a menu plan I went out to eat right after the appointment and ate forbidden foods and calories.

Does anyone else feel the need to disobey?

That's pretty self destructive- doing something

harmful just because someone told you not to.

I'm not much of a follower but I'm not going to mindlessly rebel, especially against my self interest. Kind of like a friend who quit wearing his seat belt because they passed a law that you had to. Same guy used to jump on me about wearing a seat belt on a tractor if I was anywhere near a ditch. And he made his son buckle up religiously ( he still wears his seat belt if there are children in the car.)

For Hector- dude if you only knew how many meeting I eat in... As long as there are no directors or VPs there, if it's lunch time, I'm eating.
6 years

Things that turn you on that aren't meant to?

I've got a coworker who constantly mentions she's twice the woman she used to be.
6 years

Maybe this is crude

SnM4BDSMinFL:
Hannah, I think your original question was aimed more specifically at your... "tunnel of love". While surrounding areas may become more padded, the inside is pretty much unaffected. As folks said earlier, experimenting with different positions is a good idea as you may experience new sensations.

Agree with this 100%. No change in feel. Deffinite change in external appearance. Might be a slight change in " performance" due to slightly reduced depth of penetration in certain positions.
6 years
12345   loading