Fat sex

There are any number of positions where the belly size is irelevent. But I'm not a fan of missionary with a fat girl because I like to touch her belly and love handles. Even doggie allows that. And there is allways gonna be a point where gut exceeds reach. Different for each man of course.
6 years

Fat firemen

johnxyz:
Get another job. You would not be doing yourself or the community any favors by being unable to do your job safely. (assuming you want to gain a significant amount of weight)

Original post is gone, but let me assure there are plenty of fat firefighters. I passed the CPAT test ( urban firefighting physical ability test) and most years get my red card with an arduous WCT ( 3 mile hike in 45 min wearing a 45 lb pack or vest) at 6-3 and 270 though the stair master about killed me. ( I'm a Vol FF, the CPAT isn't required)

However as you get older if you don't pay attention to your health, you are putting your self at huge risk. As a career, it's a fairly sedentary job until you put on turnouts and and a SCBA, add a 50 lb hose pack and start climbing stairs.
6 years

Be huge and maintain mobility

So you can foget getting her to backpack- at that kind of weight she can't have the endurances, and if she gets hurt, self or buddy rescue is going to be quite a challenge.

Boating and tent or RV camping will be fine, though she is going to have a harder time getting a good nights sleep- consider a cot mattress vs a pad, cot and sleeping bag. I keep one in Alaska for certain trips where I have to bring my own bedding.- though in really cold weather you still need a sleeping bag on top of it. If she can sleep on a cot the USGI are the heaviest available.
6 years

Tight shirt, lots of fat

alabamakmg:
Oh, that got me turned on. I was raised in the south, so I don't go up to women I don't know and tell them they are hot. But I suspect not too many women miss the attention, hopefully it's obvious when it's appreciative and not judgemental.

I allways wonder if obese women who wear tight clothes don't give a damn or like to show it off. I think it's a mix. But it's hard to figure out at Home Depot say, where people have good reasons for wearing old and perhaps stained clothes.

There was a woman at the Atlanta airport TSA checkpoint ( aka the rat maze) 2 weeks ago in a too tight shirt. We'd pass each other( 2 rows apart) every 2 minutes, and I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She had to be pushing 300 lbs on a short frame. She had on the tight tee shirt tight across her huge belly, boobs and upper arms, and her hair was is disarray, but the sunglasses, brand new shoes, and purse suggested it was a calculated look. I wanted to say something to her ( she made eye contact a couple of times and smiled) but TSA opened a new line and sent her off to a different screening area- never to be seen again.

BigGirlsDontCry:
"She had on the tight tee shirt tight across her huge belly, boobs and upper arms, and her hair was is disarray, but the sunglasses, brand new shoes, and purse suggested it was a calculated look."

Your're a very interesting guy, alabamakmg. Having read the above observation it's not a wonder that you appreciate the female form.

Thanks. While I don't think women should feel feel the need to put there bodies on display for men, I sure like it when they do. And the large numbers of thin women who show off their bodies and big girls who show off boobs tells me most women aren't opposed to that- So it's depressing to see big girls hide their figures ( except for maybe their boobs) when in public, and a thrill to see the subset that does intentionally flaunt it.

I disagree with OMF, just because one is in a committed relationship, doesn't make it wrong ( at least for most of us in the non Burqa wearing societies) to appreciate the female form- and fat girls should feel the same confidence in showing off their bodies as thin girls. It not like asking someone to post nude pictures of themselves.
6 years

Tight shirt, lots of fat

Oh, that got me turned on. I was raised in the south, so I don't go up to women I don't know and tell them they are hot. But I suspect not too many women miss the attention, hopefully it's obvious when it's appreciative and not judgemental.

I allways wonder if obese women who wear tight clothes don't give a damn or like to show it off. I think it's a mix. But it's hard to figure out at Home Depot say, where people have good reasons for wearing old and perhaps stained clothes.

There was a woman at the Atlanta airport TSA checkpoint ( aka the rat maze) 2 weeks ago in a too tight shirt. We'd pass each other( 2 rows apart) every 2 minutes, and I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She had to be pushing 300 lbs on a short frame. She had on the tight tee shirt tight across her huge belly, boobs and upper arms, and her hair was is disarray, but the sunglasses, brand new shoes, and purse suggested it was a calculated look. I wanted to say something to her ( she made eye contact a couple of times and smiled) but TSA opened a new line and sent her off to a different screening area- never to be seen again.
6 years

Rolled

Ffox:
My bf does it when we are cudling rolling me slightly. I have q pretty round mid section right now. Also roll into h8m in his bed cause hes quite tall.
Some time on thr sofa he'll slightly roll me closer or when on a plate on the floor cause hes a major tease. Then rub my belly when he knows his roommates are in the other room.

I never really thought about it, I love spooning with a big girl playing with her belly and boobs, then rolling her on her back for kissing, and playing with her down there, the maybe roll her against me for a hug and kiss and to grab her ass. A gf said she needed Dramamine. ( I've also heard " will you make up your mind!"smiley. But I never considered that's a fat girl thing, skinny women don't roll, at least not easially.

I guess that's my new criteria for judging woman- big enough to roll, but not too big to roll.
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

MtlBBWlover:
I've done a few 3-somes with my then 300lbs GF, almost every time I had the pleasure of using two huge asses for my pleasure, going ass-to-ass or ass-to-mouth numerous times.

😈

Nowadays, I'd really like to fuck a huge girl huge ass wearing a pig's nose on all fours while she's eating greasy poutine with bacon chunks.

That is so discusting, but I have to admit it turns me on.
6 years

Belly bondage

MuscledDude:
belly bondage is use of belts/ropes to accentuate the positive gains and see fat pouring over tight belts. Would luv to bind someone like that and use handcuffs to secure hands and then force feed my willing feedee

Rayne:
I still prefer ropes smiley

Idk- I love handcuffs on chubby wrists- not sure about the belly ropes, that's the area I want to play with. But I can see it looking really hot if the rope is tight and makes the fat squeeze to either side.
6 years

Lesbian/bisexual women?

Marina:
Another bi lady here who didn't connect with that side of her sexuality until after a hetero marriage! I love my husband, but am disappointed I won't be able to explore that side of myself (or my pudgier parts) with another lady. (Hubby says no to a menage, if you can believe it.... 🙄

We're taking away your husband's man card :-).
6 years

Eating in public, wearing tight clothing

I had a date with a coworker last month,. She overslept and in her rush to work, she pulled on an old dress that was probably now way too tight for an office environment. Anyway, I needed to speak to her ( really) and she waved me into my office while she was on the phone. I sat there working on my laptop where I could see behind her desk for what must of been 10 minutes checking out the view. I complemented her on the dress, and she laughed an told me the story and more or less stayed in her office behind the desk all day ( something get piled in "my" chair so no one got the good view.). Anyway she went home and changed clothes before we went to dinner- to my disappointment.

It's hard to tell a woman she looks good, in part because she's fat, as opposed to she looks good in spite of being fat.

So I missed my chance to watch her stuff herself at her favorite Mexican place in the tight outfit. And she thinks she looks so much better in the thick sweater,
6 years
12345   loading