Fat and height

I'm 6-3 and I've dated girls from 4-11 3/8 (how she would describe it), to 5-11, and it really doesn't matter. Thin short girls are fun in their own way, short fat girls always look bigger then they are, which can be a good thing or not (they look good, but when you hold them, you are a bit disappointed.) In the end, it really doesn't matter.

Never dated a girl over 6', but I would in a heart beat. It would be strange to kiss some one taller then me. I used to know a federal law enforcement officer who was 6' and would wear heels. She had a photo in her office of her wearing a micro uzi in a shoulder holster under a blazer.
12 years

To large/heavy for........

godan2056 wrote:
just broke my camp chair

The metal rod ones that fold up into a bundle have lots of weak points. If you look at hunting stools/chairs which are made out of 1.5" aluminum tube, they are a hell of a lot stronger. The problem is they fold flat, but not into a bundle. I've seen 500 lb guys use them. Check out B*** Pro or Cabellas. They are also lighter I think then the rod ones.

I'm 6-3 and pushing 300 lbs and never felt unsteady in one. If anyone needs a link, let me know.
12 years

Male vs female pictures

Quite likely there are more men in positions where posting your pic on a group like this could get you in trouble. I don't know the number of women vs men in positions requiring security clearances, but I suspect there are lots more men, and lots more of them in senior positions. Ditto Law Enforcement.

I don't mean I can't post my pic here, but if I did, I'd be very careful about what I posted to the forum. Hell Oral sex is still a felony in GA, and we've had charges filed in the past 2 years.

You might dismiss this as nonsense but lots of companies/law firms/governments do data mining to very cheaply build bios for marketing and other reasons.

I used to post under my own name on the internet until I found out one of our senior managers read every one of my posts in a particular newsgroup, going back to when I was in college. Luckly for me he was impressed overall, despite some non professional comments, and maybe a few "our stupid management" posts. This all started because I mention my employeer in one post of hundreds.

Then later I got a security clearance, and started doing some different stuff, and was told never to post anything on the net that I'm not willing to email everyone.

If I was president of the star track fan club, it would be OK, but this group is fairly sexual, and I tend to prefer both kink and fat. I'd say I'm 99% straight. We can (at least as of a few years ago) be fired for expressign a sexual preference contrary to what we have told our partners/family. Guys in the military are even less flexable.

And as a demo, in a cl***, one of the student's web page (I don't recall f it was facebook, another site, or an actual personal webpage) was found using only her picture from an official bio.

So while I'd care less about emailng my pic, it ain't getting posted.

As to women, what ensures they won't be the next girl in the banner ads that appear on FF? It's not legal, but a small website off shore probally isn't concerned with having releases on topless or clothed pics. (Not accusing FF of anything, other than there is nothing they can do to protect the pics.) I see much less interest in non gay, fat guy, beefcake pictures

However to the women that choose to post pics, I thank you, there are some hot BBWs on this site.
12 years

Outta curiosity........

I got to agree with the OP on women being judgmental, I think the guys do it for two reasons, one the reason she mentions, and two I think a lot of guys do it from peer pressure. if their friends don't like fat girls, they shouldn't either.

I don't see anything wrong with not liking fat girls (yelling at them is a different matter), not having enough self esteem to go so far as to make hateful comments to someone else just because you can't admit to being slightly different from the group is pathetic.

I've seen to many guys I know who dated fat girls turn around in front of other people and put them down (fat girls in general, not just their ex.)

It's almost dogma in the gay community that "fag bashers" (people who violently attack gay males) are likely closet gays who attack out gays either out out hatred, self loathing, or to prove themselves. I don't think it's far off the mark.
12 years

Men + ssbbws + men

I like SSBBWs, I'm not bi, bicurious, or gay. But every guy has a prostate, and I'm not so homophobic that I don't enjoy some stimulation. From what I have seen in the sex shops, a strapon isn't for novices.

BTW, when you say male+SSBBW+male, I think threesome, and I don't see anything gay about that.
12 years

Ssbbw on top

RubyRipples wrote:
Just a note to remind people to read the title of the thread to keep it on topic, thanks!

You may have lost me. Do you mean as a BDSM top? Because if so, it is on topic. When some 350 lb girl lays on top (regular or 69) you definitely feel on the short end of the power continuum. I guess thats what they mean by breath control :-).

I'm not much into being a sub, but there is an erotic feel to giving your partner this much control.
12 years

Would you kill to eat?

I hunt and it's amazing the guys that don't have a stomach for dressing the animal. I was helping when I was 10 years old, my brother had issues doing it into his 20s.

I don't mind doing any animal but chicken, which I will do. The fat is nasty. Wild game has very little, large animals the fat isn't so nasty.

Plenty of house wives would think me squemish.
12 years

Stronger than your man

I've never met a woman stronger than me, but I have been with some that could put up a fight. No holding their hands down with one hand, leaving the other free to do what ever. But wrestling/trying to hold them down is fun. Most obese women don't have the stamina to keep it up, which is cool in it's own way when they see themselves weakening way before you.

I don't think it's all fat either. I had a class one time when I still did search and rescue that basically said women can move from point a to point b, and burn fewer calories per pound then men. Their bodies are geared more towards endurance rather than strength/short term stamina. The instructor (a MD/PhD with UAsmiley said while the caveman theory of women working menial tasks form sunrise to sunset, while men hunted/fought/played games was reasonable, more likely it was a stragity for women to survive pregnancy, which would be an edge even into the 20th century.

The whole thing reverse if you are in water- women have more surface area (boobs and hips) and are smaller (more surface area per pound), so are at a disadvantage, but fat people will last longer in the water and will float better.

The things you learn...
13 years

Pictures increase your chances ?

juicy wrote
If I post a face pic, and a student sees it, then our relationships is FOREVER changed, even if s/he never tells me s/he saw me here, or knows my kinks, or anything. I can't have an appropriate intellectual relationship with a student if our sexuality is in the room with us all the time. (*THAT* is why it's against the rules, along with the possibility of taking advantage of authority.)

I'm not a teacher, but I hold a security clearance, and I have some major restrictions on posting anything on the internet of a personel nature. Or put another way, I can post anything as long as it can't be casually traced to me. Putting my picture on the internet is a major no-no (if it can be linked to any significant personal info- as opposed to a bio that goes along with an article.) There are exceptions for social networking where you can set your profile to private, or photo only sites. Most people can get away with posting pics, but mines been used a few times in conjunction with my job (when the PR people feed you to the wolves.)

Their are similar rules for police officers in many departments.
13 years
56789   loading