Does anybody is here because wants a relationship?

The best relationships are ones that just develop. Forcing one is less likely to work.
3 days

Feedee regret

I would much rather the people who are online to make money have their own site. There's nothing worse than a feedee coming on to you like they like you, and then asks for money. Of course, with me being 73, I know anyone coming on to me is likely looking for money.
1 week

Gain weight without my loved one noticing it

How do you plan to gain weight, and no one notice it? Especially a loved on who will probably see you undressed. If you want to be fat, and your loved one doesn't, it sounds like you are not compatible. This is on top of your family not liking it. Live on your own, pay for all of your expenses and gain what you like. But remember the people you know do not have to like it, and your loved one is not required to stay with you.
1 week

Why are people so angry at fat acceptance movements on the internet?

Being fat is called "the last safe form of prejudice." Some people just need to have people they consider under them to build themselves up. Being fat does not hurt anyone else, despite the fact that people somehow twist things to say it is costing them money, and that fat people will cause everyone else in the world to starve. Most of all, it bothers these miserable people to see happy and successful fat people, and fat people in happy relationships.
3 weeks

Relationship without feedism

Basically, you have a choice between her and feederism. Only you can make that choice. Nobody can make it for you. Over the years, I have given up my preferences to be with someone that is special to me. That includes very fat women, very busty women, and feedees.
1 month

Gaining by accident and don't know how to stop it now

I know someone who was regular size, and wanted to gain 50 pounds, then stop. She tried to stop, but could not. The last time she weighed herself, she was 575 pounds. She's probably even bigger now. She's pretty young, so she may be gaining a lot more. Stopping or losing weight is not an option for everyone.
1 month

Has an overweight person ever unintentionally did something that sexuelly arouse you in real lif

My ex-wife (now deceased), was complaining to me that she outgrew her 48" waist pants, and will now need 50". She could see my sexual arousal, and got very mad. She wanted some sympathy.
2 months

People over/underestimating your weight

OinkOinkPiggy:
I asked an employee at a store today if they had any t-shirts over size L because I was having trouble finding a shirt with the character I wanted. She went over to a rack and pulled out a men’s size 3XL. I’m a regular XL. I guess I look bigger than I thought!

Well, you asked for over L. 3XL is over L.
2 months
12345   loading