Flying at 375lb

I flew United on a 26 hour journey earlier this year, and honestly I only JUST fit in one seat, like I actually dont understand the logistic of how anyone even an inch wider than me would fit with the arm rests down, but apparently they do

and i was only about 260 lbs at the time, so if you are flying with united i would definitely check up on seat guru to see what your seat is going to be like and get there early and ask politely if you can be seated with a spare seat, but beware united does have a policy that states if you cant lower the armrests or require more than 2 seatbelt extenders they can ask you to purchase a second seat.

also just for the record if you ever get a chance to fly Qatar choose them ! the seats were so much bigger and actually comfortable, also always try and get an aisle or window seat rather than middle, but im sure most people know that smiley
9 years

Your favorite body type?

On women, including myself, I like reallyyy fat, the more the fat hangs/sags the better

for my male partner I prefer a not fat body, thats really my only preference, is that they not be fat, and its not because i dont find fat guys attractive but actually because im very into fat humiliation and it just doesnt turn me on if its coming from someone who is also fat..
9 years

Can i trust you?

my experience has been the same, one guy swore he had no girlfriend.. then surprise he had a gf of 6 years, most of the people here, women included, are just here to masturbate to the content, and while thats fine, most wont make that clear to you, so be careful and dont get too invested in anyone is my advice
9 years

Favourite celebrity bbw or bhm

Melissa Mcarthy and Rebel Wilson
also the fat guy who plays Patrick in Love/Hate is petty cute
9 years

Cyber affairs

eh I kind of agree with her, just enjoy the fetish alone, even if you meet up with them they can still trick you and not be who you thought they were, and yes it does happen with couples that arent into any fetishes but i think its more likely to happen when youre looking for a partner on a specifically sex/fetish orientated site, chances are theyre only going to be looking for one thing
plus the majority of feeders on here are cowards with skinny wives/gfs at home
9 years

Broaching a delicate subject..

Yeah I mention im looking for feeders/fat admirers in my profile too and that im a bbw, mainly because they are the kind of terms people search for on there
9 years

This or that

Elanor wrote:
Burger. But with lots of cheese on it, and dripping with sauces. And at least a double. Make it a triple.

Car or motorcycle?

Car ! motorcycles are scary and exposed !

having the perfect partner but no libido or having a high libido with an average partner ?
9 years

Accents

cutiebeans wrote:
Elanor wrote:
Nobody likes Dutch accents, not even meeeeeeeee! :o

I'm a New Zealander, & in the same boat.

Side eyeing you all saying you like Australian accents, & neglecting poor New Zealanders. Rude.

I love kiwi accents !
9 years

Turn-ons

Mean dominant guys who are into fitness and fat humiliation
9 years
23456   loading