Overwhelming male population?

def too many men
ew men ew
9 years

Grossest movie you've ever seen

a serbian film, salo, ichi the killer etc. are all gory movies but omg the worst movie for me ever is dirty sanchez ! they drink liposuction and the first time i saw it i threw up everywhere lol so disgusting
9 years

Nothing more disheartening

ifonlyitweretrue wrote:
[quote]chubbyhoney wrote:
Limited messaging for free accounts is likely to blame for low response rates for this guy.

lol no we had people whining about getting no replies before the message limit was brought in SOZ
9 years

Adam richman's #thinspiration

loopytheone wrote:

All I can say is that I hope someday somebody very close to him commits suicide

WUT
9 years

Adam richman's #thinspiration

Officerdog wrote:
So, in the screenshots in that article, he apologised pretty early on for misusing the controversial hashtag. Conveniently, with the later "offensive" tweets, they don't show what he was replying to. The tweets aren't all directed at the same person he was initially engaging with. We have no idea what he was responding to from the others, could have been as bad as (or worse than) what he said. People probably WERE being c*nts to him.

I just searched insta, and #fatspiration is a popular hashtag too. If someone commented on one of those beautiful women's photos saying "that hashtag encourages obesity", I'd say we would all be defending their right to use it. Why can't we just let him lose weight and be happy about it?

We actually do know what he was responding to, and it definitely didnt warrant encouraging people to commit suicide

the term thinspiration is used in the pro ana community to encourage restrictive eating and harmful behaviours

fatspiration is used in the fat positivte community to encourage people of all sizes simply to love their bodies

huge difference

and no ones saying he shouldnt lose weight and be happy about it , people are saying he shouldnt use hashtags that promote harmful practices or insult people online and tell them to kill themselves ..
9 years

Fat x-ray

Guggy wrote:
Layla wrote:
I LOVE fat x rays theyre soooo hot

but you can see the poop ewwwwwwwwwww

you looking way too hard man
9 years

Fat x-ray

I LOVE fat x rays theyre soooo hot
9 years

22 y/o ffa looking for a bhm

I know im a little short and female for you but im keen bby smiley
9 years

Nothing more disheartening

If I messaged someone asking to chat and they messaged back no thanks i would be way more offended and upset than if they just ignored me lol , wouldnt you prefer to think ' oh they just dont reply to anyone' rather than KNOW it was because they dont want to chat to YOU

and like other people have said, I dont think ive ever been able to just say to a guy ' no thanks im not interested' without being insulted or hassled in some way, so much easier to just ignore

not to mention that not all people are here for the social aspect of the site, some are just here to read the hot stories and get their rocks off, there should be an option to turn off messaging
9 years
34567   loading