Any asexuals here?

hime:
grey ace in WA 😛

ditto to all of this!
6 years

Lost weight and hated it??

found this article about a guy who lost about 170 pounds and then like purposefully gained it back?
unicornbooty.com/i-went-from-350-to-170-pounds-and-i-hated-it/
8 years

Seattle meet up?

I'd like it! I know there was talk about a V-Day meetup, but I think it kinda petered out, and I don't think it happened. But still, it'd be cool to meet up with some folks in town!
10 years

Hello from seattle!

....not that anyone likely cares, but I have recently discovered that I am indeed 420-friendly, mainly as it turns out it's awesome for migraines. So yay!
10 years

Hello from seattle!

I also thought maybe I should mention: I don't smoke/drink/do drugs, but I'm not terribly hung up on folks who do, as long as it's not to excess. (Like I said, I'm pretty dang nerdy.) But, no, it doesn't offend me if you enjoy a drink or two sometimes or a puff of the jazz cigarette.
10 years

Having my cake and eating it

(just to be clear: I didn't write the article, it just ran in my local weekly, and I thought it was good, so, uh yeah!)
10 years

Hello from seattle!

Hi! I've been a lurker for basically ever now -- I think I joined in 2007? Which seems kind of crazy to me, but wow. And anyway, I'm looking for a feedee or mutual gainer type of woman. (Man, that sounds awful. "Type of woman?" But you know what I mean, i think.) Honestly, I'm pretty happy with where I'm at weight-wise, at around 325-350 (don't have a scale, so don't know for sure), but it's nice to pretend. And I do like that sort of talk. If you're in the same boat, that's cool too -- I think I'm a bit more about fantasy that necessarily ACTUALLY gaining, but if you'd like to gain for real, I'm certainly into that, too!

Anyway, as for me? I've got brown hair, brown eyes, I'm about 6'6" and 32 years old, and I'm basically pretty dang nerdy. Some folks might think of that as a liability, but hey. Can't change who you are, really. And, as I mentioned before, I've got a pretty good sized belly, considering my weight.

I'm into writing, reading, movies, television, comix, animation, and all sorts of stuff like that. Pretty much anything involving media, really.

So, I guess, if you are a fine fine super fine lady (by which I mean: a woman reading this right now, as y'all are fine fine super fine), feel free to drop me a line, and maybe we can chat a little, get to know each other, and maybe even meet up at some point in the future.
10 years
12   loading