How many in a relationship where your partner weighs more than you?

I am working on my other half getting to double my BMI, then double my weight. I have never slept with a skinny girl, and the 1 that I dated many years ago was a dud at first base.
10 months

How do you like your steak?

Medium to well done for me.
I had one once that was still bleeding, and it was awful for me.
9 years

What is your "food kryptonite"

Mine is Custard... Anything with custard in it.
10 years

An aussie boyfriend?

Im in Melbourne. Married, but always enjoy having friends to have a bit of a yarn with.
10 years

300lb+ pregnancies...

Congrats to both of you girls. My other half was about 230lbs (and 5'5"smiley during her last pregnancy. Had a healthy bub, but was concerned about the acceptable weight limits from the hospitals.

I hope you girls enjoy the pregnancy and that there are no complications.
10 years

How do you show interest

I'm usually quite shy about this. I am conscious about unwanted attention so I try not to stare at them, even if I do eventually smile back.
I watch them out of the corner of my eye, and if they frequently look at me, i'll be friendly back.

It's just how I am, with any girl that I think is cute.
10 years

90's cartoon thread :)

Sweet Boi wrote:
No mention for Doug? :O

Rocko's Modern life forgot all about that!

& what about Ren & Stimpy?

Ren & Stimpy: I was waiting for someone to mention that. I loved ren & stimpy.
10 years

Whats your favorite movie...

I was a bit more mainstream in the 90's than I am now, because I was a teenager in the 90's.
The funniest movies that I remember from the 90's would be American Pie and Austin Powers

Apart from that, my sister has a collection of those girly 90's chick-flicks that I never saw.
10 years

A question

As much as I find bigger ladies attractive, I try not to stare, just in case it makes them feel uncomfortable. I know they are there, and I appreciate that. If I knew that they wanted my attention, it would be more than likely that I'd say hello.
I don't stare and check them out for too long, just in case they are offended by it. Who knows in todays society.
10 years
12345   loading