Msn / yahoo / skype changes

I loved the idea of a microsoft-free skype before MS's buyout of the software, so I didn't want to update an older version. Eventually I had to after I was having issues sending and receiving IM's once I had logged on, despite seeing other contacts online.

I eventually updated, but I am wary of any microsoft-induced flaws, and also the fact that skype will keep records of all users conversations for 30 days, which I see as a breach of privacy
11 years

Favourite album?

Alanis Morisstte - Jagged Little Pill

Linkin Park - Meteora

EMPRA - Empra

Crowded House - Recurring Dream (has come very close to making this list for me)
11 years

Bmi?

Mine's only 23 smiley However, I am working on getting it to 25 and beyond. I'm way too small
11 years

What's your motto?

What goes around comes around. I'm a believer in Karma and that good deeds don't go unrewarded
11 years

Say something nice ...

Very laid back and loves to have a laugh. In general: Awesome
11 years

Say something nice ...

Very laid back and loves to have a laugh. In general: Awesome
11 years

Being polite does it work?

I make an effort to be the best I can be. Maybe just as a matter of self pride and respect. I'm polite and respectful to others, not just on here, but in public as well. And to be honest, Karma's not on my side most of the time. I get a lot of people throw it all back in my face when I go to help them out, even if its something small.
11 years

Myspace strikes back?

I closed my myspace account about 2 months ago. It was inactive for about 2 years. Funnily enough, I had my myspace longer than I had my facebook.

Trends seem to come and go. I think Myspace was a predecessor to facebook, and that one day, facebook (or any social networking) would probably just be seen as a fad.
11 years

Favorite cartoon

For some reason, I always loved to watch Scooby Doo. I lust loved the goofiness and appetite of Shag and Scoob.
11 years

Why ssbbws are the best

Call me a little different, but I believe that bigger people have bigger hearts.

I suppose in my opinion, the physical pluses of plus sized come second, but I mean that on a good way. I don't think theres anything wrong with the physical attributes. Not to mention the awesome hugs that bigger people give.
11 years
12345   loading