Your other interests?

I work as a mechanic by day, but work and transiting to and from work will consume about 12 hours of my day. I suppose that reflects on my love for the automobile, and my desire to find out more about the systems involved in them now.
Aside from that, I've been working on my house over recent months, renovating my bathroom (last room inside to do - yay). That has been keeping my busy in my evenings, when I get home from work, as well as on weekends.

All in all, I guess I'm a bit of a handyman, I like to keep my hands busy (so sexual connotations attached there), but I also enjoy the mental stimulation of planning out my projects. I love being hands on.
I suppose that sums up my spare time pretty well.
11 years

Say something nice ...

Happy-go-lucky and has a positive outlook. smiley
11 years

How many people still use msn?

I still use it. However, I have an online contacts list on the side of my hotmail window, so I use that. Sometimes I go away from my computer and forget about it, so I appear online for hours at a time. I still have a few friends that use it.
I closed my facebook account a while ago, so I can scratch fb chat off my list.
11 years

Embarrassed to like fat.

My family and friends know that I like bigger girls (and have never properly dated a skinny girl). My family is a bit judgemental about it, but they can deal with it for all I care. As for friends, I am more comfortable with talking to them about it, and telling them that from my own personal experience, bigger girls have bigger hearts, and that's what's won me over.
11 years

Fetishes

I have a few interests, but probably fall back to bbw or plus sized. I have a thing for female body hair, I think it's quite erotic and adult, but also a bonus because it means shaving isn't something a big girl has to worry about, especially if it's becoming a difficult task anyway.
I also love stretchmarks, whether it be from stuffing or pregnancy. I also enjoy (being the victim of) facesitting, and i also thin stretching can be a huge turn on. Anything else, just ask. I can't think of any others at this point in time.
12 years

Accents

I'm a bit funny with accents, I mean, I speak aussie (hence the name), But for example, American Accents, I can't stand them on TV, but they are cool either over the phone or in person.
I also think Irish accents are pretty cool too.
12 years

Secret fa's

I've always dated chubby girls, and my dad was always on my back and asking me if I could get them to diet. I never was with a skinny girl. Dad figured out at I was an FA without saying anything, I told my close friends when I was in my early 20's, and now nearing 30, have only told a handful of my workmates.
My mum is very judgmental, which can really tear me up inside, and although my wife is fat, she's had a go at me about that, but doesn't say much to my wife on the matter. She tries to tell me some of my friends are freaks and crap like that when it's quite the opposite. But I am quite open and honest to those that don't judge. I'm not as secretive about being an FA as I used to be, but I think this site has helped me accept things.
12 years
34567   loading