F for friends in nyc/nj

somedude1617:
Cheers from the north side of dirty NYC. Hmu if you're around! (Not many people at all on here are so we generally are
A bitter folk smiley

She's not in NYC anymore sadly
8 years

Nyc meetup

cutieboy:
I would love to get another meetup going, I didn't get to go to the first one!

Me too I'm hardly on here anymore I'm on feabie now But I start a new Job on monday and would love to meet new people to hangout with and explore the city with
8 years

Nyc meetup

Didn't know there was a meet up but when I get back into city I hope to have a picnic at some point!! smiley
8 years

Nyc meetup

If it's early enough in the day we could go to the park and have a picnic. I haven't been on this form in a while but would love to meet some of you people and make some friends!! smiley
9 years

Nj/nyc meet up??

Oh so I didn't miss anything we could do something the weekend before new years or just wait till next year which might be best. But Dave & Busters in NYC sounds good to me smiley
9 years

Nj/nyc meet up??

RoyalFreyeness wrote:
I'm down for Sunday the 21st. We will have to do it somewhere that has Christmas themed dishes. Ooo. Maybe even have a secret santa!

Whats a Christmas themed dish? Like ham?
9 years

Nj/nyc meet up??

RoyalFreyeness wrote:
I'm down for Sunday the 21st. We will have to do it somewhere that has Christmas themed dishes. Ooo. Maybe even have a secret santa!

Whats a Christmas themed dish? Like ham?
9 years

Nj/nyc meet up??

I Usually like Saturdays better but if I can find someone to go with me I might come!! smiley
9 years

Nyc guy looking for nyc girl!

Hey my name is James and I'm from NYC and am looking to make friends and a possible relationship. I love to cook and I give great belly rubs so relaxing. So if anyone is from the NYC area message me I'd love to hear from you!! smiley
9 years

Nj/nyc meet up??

RoyalFreyeness wrote:
Dolltastic wrote:
I want everyone to be able to come. So what days work better for you guys??

I don't work and rarely leave my apartment. Any excuse I have to get dressed up and use the tons of makeup I have from Sephora is good with me.

Is it sad that I'm already thinking of outfits?

I hear ya I haven't had a job in the longest time (I'm working on that) so sometimes I don't leave the house much but I could totally use some more friends and people to hangout with. how does Saturday Dec. 13th sound to everyone? If for some reason not everyone can come we can always have another in the new future but I think weekends are free for most people
9 years
12345   loading