Getting super fat by pillows

It's amazing how many of us padded ourselves when younger. I used to stuff pillows under my shirt and waddle around my room pretending i was a big fat man. I've even done it as adult and loved it. Guess there's no denying how we are hard-wired to love fat!
14 years

Classical music

How funny I should find this thread now as I listen to Rigoletto on XM. I love opera and listen to Live from the Met each Saturday, even going a far as to sit down with my big Penguin Opera Guide and follow along. I've been obsessed with the Beethoven string quartets for a few years, puzzling my way through each. I'm also a big fan of Beethoven and Mozart piano sonatas and have to come believe they have true emotional healing powers (well, they are pretty meditative anyway). And Juicy, you are not alone in your love to 20th Cent music. Schoenberg, Bartok, Shostakovitch, Cage, Glass, Ives, Stockhausen...they all send me new states. For years I've been a jazz guy..and still am...writing reviews, etc., but I've always kept classical and opera right there next to my love of jazz.
14 years

You know you've been on ff too much when....

When youre naturally thin and still pack on 10-20 lbs from just sitting here and loving fat.
15 years

28 bucks of arbys...

Quick, someone go to Arbys site and figure out the calories and fat grams our GORGEous woman pigged out on....Im just too excited.
15 years

Formative experiences

Like most here, I've had these feelings of fattening and being fattned since childhood when I would stuff my shirt with big pillows and waddle around my room. I love fattening cartoons like the classic Daffy Duck where he purposely gets so fat that he can't move, thinking that will save him from being thanksgiving dinner. Even today the Simpson's episode where Homer gets fat so he can claim disability is terribly arousing. In grade school I recall being mesmorized by a girl who was so fat that she could hardly fit in her desk. Over the years I've fed many a willing fat woman, all of them eventually gaining weight. Some were real feedees, but most were just happy to let go, indulge, and enjoy my reaction. I've also explored letting go myself since the idea of mutual gaining and encourging is the most sensual, erotic, and sexual thing I know of. So, let's all let go and indulge.
16 years
1213141516   loading