Tips for funnel feeding my new girlfriend

Use a hydration bag with a bite tube. That way she can control the flow and suck it down at her own speed. Make sure the liquid is tasty enough to suck on for while and thin enough to flow easily. It's a very comforting, relaxing way to suck down 1000s of calories. Just like drinking a shake but much more erotic because of the intentionality of it. Above all, it should be fun.
6 years

Funnel/tube idea

Better yet, in my experience, is a hydration bag with a bite tube that lets the person control the flow by biting on the nipple. It's reusable and lasts a long time. Perfect for those gainer shakes and makes them go down 1-2-3-gone.
6 years

Did anyone else think that they were the only one?

Exactly my story. Used to stuff with pillows when little, always loved the fat female form, became a feeder/encourager as an adult, now a mutual feeder/gainer who loves the idea of letting go and growing fatter with a fat & gaining woman.
6 years

Hugely fat to fat and squishy..

It makes perfect sense. We lovers of the fat and gaining lifestyle eventually face what you did and the necessity to lose or, at least, not gain is terribly disappointing. But with it comes, sometimes, an appreciation of feeding a partner and/or a more intense sensual gratification with our soft flabbiness. I think the intensity comes from knowing we can't gain anymore, making any small change or indulgence more pleasurable.
6 years

You know your fat when...

When your Larges fit like Mediums.
7 years

You know your fat when...

When you're standing at the sink naked and feel a new coolness on your lower belly and realize your fat gut is resting on the sink. You then have to back up, just a bit. I might add that it's also an incredibly erotic feeling.
7 years

Lowering metabolism to gain?

Gainer friend of mine says she ruined her metabolism by drinking 2 pints of ice cream every day for a few months. Must've worked because she gained 67 lbs in her first year of gaining.
7 years

First time tips for funnel feeding

I think the easiest way is to start with a hydration bag with a bite tube (made for water while hiking), that way she can control the flow herself at her own pace and comfort...with encouragement from you, of course. You can get them online or at outdoor supply stores.
7 years

Stuffing while having sex?

We love shoving mini eclairs or cream puffs into each other's greedy mouths during sex while telling each other how fat we've become and what pigs we'll be.
7 years

When others notice

Picked up shirts from Korean dry cleaners. My experience is that they hold NOTHING back...she looked at my belly, patted it and said "oh Mr. ... you so ROUND." When her sister worked there, she did the same thing "You getting so FAT!"
7 years
12345   loading