Jennifer lawrence pops her belt

Anyone else think what I was thinking when Jennifer Lawrence's belt popped off on stage?
4 months

Motorcycles

To ride on the back with one of them you'd need to be able to do the splits.
7 months

Motorcycles

Yesterday I happened to be passing by a Golden Corral at the same time 2 motorcycles were pulling out when I noticed something I keep thinking about. There were two people on each motorcycle...man driving and woman on back. Stopping at the first light and both bikes were to my left. I noticed the woman on the closest bike leans back and unbuttons her pants rubbing her belly and showing the larger woman on the other bike, the both giggle and say something i could not hear... She then leans forward and hugging up on the man driving and begins rubbing his belly...both sides and around front. She was doing more than hanging on...definitely rubbing a full belly from the Golden Corral.
...I drive off my separate direction wondering where their next stop will be. Ice cream?
7 months

Looking for an old commercial.

There are 2 commercials that come to mind that I remember that were hot, one was a breakfast food commercial that said something along the lines "you are what you eat" kinda thing and it showed a really curvy nicely dressed lady walking away and her butt was two cinnamon buns.

The other was a carl's jr commercial where the model stands up and unbuttons her pants before sitting back down and taking a bite of a big juicy burger.

anyone remember these?
11 months

Bloating tips

To get a longer ( . ) bananas hang around for a little while along with some fiber options...drinking some metamucil works great and helps keep things moving, but not too fast. If you want to add a little sweet, fiber one bars seem to really work nicely ...even before and after a meal, but be sure to drink a beverage with it.
1 year

Conditioned to associate sex with food?

Stickman66:
That gives me a neat idea for using a remote control egg vibrator.
Have her wear a choker with the control tucked into it so the swallowing motion presses the button.

Tie her hands to the bedposts and hover a spoonful of delicious fudge in front of her lips.
Whisper tempting things into her ear.

If she wants to taste, she must get buzzed. If she wants to get buzzed, she must taste.

I had the same idea on another thread...this would be amazingly fun!

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
1 year

Belted eating

I have found much pleasure in wearing a belt or elastic band around the largest part of my belly when eating a meal.
As it gets tighter and tighter it seems to encourage me to sit up straighter and eat "just a little more".
Its fun to loosen it a notch once I finish the 1st plate or meal, and so on.
...or wearing one under my shirt to a restaurant and not loosing it until we leave for another place or even dessert.
I think its fun to feel it get tighter and tighter as the evening progresses until I(we) run out of notches!
1 year

Fullness phrases that really do it for you.

"I'm full as a tick"...
"I'm fixing to bust open like a can of biscuits"...
"I can't breath, if I take another bite I may explode...what's for dessert?"
"I need a wheel barrow to haul myself (belly)out of here"...
Favorite is when you climb back into a car after a huge meal and unbutton your pants and the only sound is a breath and a moan of release.
1 year

Pre-meal

I often think about pre-mealing...and would like to do it more often.
This weekend I ate a peanut butter and banana sandwich about 30 minutes before eating dinner. Now I know why Elvis liked them!
1 year

Best restaurants for secretly feeding your date

When you visit more than one restaurant for dinner...it's totally a secret because no one knows but the two of you.
No one knows that you've just came from another restaurant...your stomach is already getting full before you finish your appetizer...knowing that you must order whatever your date suggest, you've already unbuttoned your pants when you were seated...you don't have to stand up again until it's time to leave, knowing that ice cream/dessert is on the agenda for the ride home...
1 year
12345   loading