Mutual weight gain art

fanedfox wrote
What a way to spend a day/evening, getting stuffed together!

I think this one is my favorite! smiley
13 years

Whos your favorite admin???

She knows She is my favorite! smiley
smiley
13 years

Photo poses and/or positions... what's your favorite?

What are your favorite poses/positions you like to see when looking through the picture section on here?
13 years

Realistic weight gain amount

I'd say gain, but gain slow and steady! Don't rush into things...although many here fantasize about gaining rapidly,sorry to mention it, but it's not always the heathliest way. Eat, gain, love...then eat some more. Personally I wouldn't try to gain more than 20lbs a year, but I'm pretty conservative when it comes to gaining.
13 years

Do you prefer bellies hairy, hairless, or in-between?

How in the world could I have ever missed this post!!!
My belly is a jungle!smiley
13 years

Should i mention this?

All you have to do is cook for the guy, I'm sure he likes to eat! Try even going as far as to fill his plate for him! Don't go overboard like needing side-boards or a giant platter...but subtle increases over time and dessert will pack it on him quick!
Also, it wouldn't hurt to give him a little extra dessert after his first dessert, "if ya know what I mean".
smiley
13 years

Stuffing with bananas

It was basically just 1:1 ratio...beer and bananas.
13 years

Weight gain frustration

Gravity will eventually come into play. Just keep eating and stuffing yourself and you will see results. Try not to look in the mirror or weigh yourself everyday. After a couple weeks of gorging and plenty of loving from your Hubby, try on some old clothes or examine yourself in the mirror. I promise you will enjoy the results!
13 years

Eating in bed ;)

What food would you choose to feed each other if you were laying in bed with your significant other, rubbing each other's belly and getting totally stuffed?

What are your suggestions?
smiley
13 years