Good eating challenges

I found a really cool app for my phone, it is called "Food Feats" and it uses your location to find the closest restaurant food challenges!
11 years

Subtle fattening?

I know!!! This is good...
Next time she is over at your place and she needs to use your computer, have a few windows left up and have one of them FF!
Then she might get the hint, better yet maybe she will make a profile when she gets home and start using FF.

...no don't do any of that, I agree with Ms.rubyripples. It is a surefire way that forces her to tell you one way or the other and takes the camel off.
11 years

Subtle fattening?

PinkyDear wrote:
I guess I would be too shy to ask it outright, but I might buy two dozen cupcakes and see if she fed them all to me. smiley

Yeah... you would!

Softie,
I think you definitely have a gf that is a nurturer or a gf that wants a chubby fella. Just enjoy it while it last...have you ever tried to turn food away? if so, what is her reaction?
11 years

Say something nice ...

makes me want to give a belly rub!
11 years

Engorge

This is the end of day two and I've been eating like normal and then topping off with liquid...I can tell a difference in not feeling as full.
As for the appetite, it hasn't made me hungrier.
12 years

My thoery on double bellies

I'm calling BS on everyone!!!

God puts FAT where God wants FAT!!!
God puts ROLES where God wants ROLES!!!

Ha ha... I had to go there.

I actually believe it has a combination of both, genetics and environmental influences.
12 years

Cruise

Great advice! I could not have said it better myself .

The only thing I might add would be to please use sunscreen!
12 years

Engorge

I just bought my first bottle on sale! 24.99

Can't wait to see how swell it is!
12 years

What makes you relax?

rubyripples wrote:
Can we pls keep this on topic and not turn it into yet another "hey im cool, I smoke weed" thread, lol.

I like to pop popcorn, pour a large coke, lay out a smorgasbord of treats, candy, pizza, strip down into some comfy pajamas or sweats...kick back and zone out into a movie!
12 years
56789   loading