Into stuffing/weight dc area

So this personal might be a little different from personals in the past. My good friend PlumpNPetite90 recently uncovered her affinity for all things stuffing/weight gain oriented. She absolutely loves the community and the support there is out there for bigger girls.

Unfortunately, she's also about to embark on a pretty strenuous weight loss program. As a good friend I totally support her, even though she could honestly be the next big thing (no pun intended) to hit this community in a long time. So we talked the other day and we both came up with a great idea...We would love to find a mutual third party to help encourage with stuffing/weight gain!

So here's what we are looking for ideally: We are looking for a female in her 20's-30's who is about 5'1" to 5'6", between 150lbs to 170lbs, and is avid about stuffing and/or potentially gaining some weight. This wouldn't be anything explicit and is more of a friendship as opposed to a more dominant feeder/feedee relationship. You as the lucky lady would have two of the best supporters involved in keeping you plump, full, and happy.

I myself live right in Arlington, VA and PlumpNPetite90 is in Silver Spring, MD. So this does mean you'd need to be in the DMV (DC-Maryland-Virginia) area. We'd be delighted to find a new friend with whom we can embark on what can only be described as a Washington DC Fat Adventure!
10 years