15 reasons men don't find fat women attractive...

Maximum wrote:
Peach wrote
Has some fun with it. (Left a few the same because, to me, they are good qualities, not bad.)

1. A fat woman IS the entire package.
2. A fat woman has the goods.
3. A fat woman wont's make bone-knocking sounds with you during sex.
4. A fat woman cushions a man’s xxx.
5. A fat woman can go confidently into society.
6. A fat woman’s true physical appearance is unique.
7. A fat woman who takes care of herself is healthy.
8. A fat woman will likely pass on moronic men who like stick figures.
9. A fat woman is missing the unattractive shoulder blade element.
10. A fat woman is ‘heavy-lifting’ in the bedroom.
11. A fat woman requires more food.
12. A fat woman has a very feminine form.
13. A fat woman is as lazy or active as any other woman.
14. A fat woman usually has real breasts.
15. A fat woman looks and feels soft.

Much better. smiley

seconded, though I third the point that on a site like this it's more or less an inflamitory remark to try and rile the members. No offense and I love the list revision sincerely, but as has also been said, everyone gets a little hate slung there way.
Besides the obvious moral outrage of sterilization or reproductive control by the not massess-that'd be us, does anyone have an actual response the megacdouche will listen to?
13 years

Dating slim girls - advice

If she were to quip the point that fat people were unhealthy or the general pravda bull-as it seems no one has made a point of how she could argue back yet, then you can actually reverse the principle of weight loss apply with weight gain-whether intentional or not. Slow, steady, or if you like her as was or is sustained regimes-so long as the additional lbs don't come on to quickly for the musculature underlying to adjust, as outlined by this site likely in one forum or another could be of use to you.
Best wishes in your endeavor; may the wager that she was doing it for you and not for society bring properly enjoyable closure to this matter.
13 years

My rant on closet fa's

If the only real test that you have to pass is friends or family then I'm screwed. The only girl a hint on the larger side my mom and grandparents met post test date met with something along the lines of moderate to rolling disapproval. Considering my philia has absolutely no obviously feasable root, I'm chocking that one up to irony. Any one else ever find them in a similar boat at one point or another?
13 years

My rant on closet fa's

I concur with C'H'; if we don't move on we lose out to the lock. Let's try to avoid that and not compare struggles as personal opinions distort what is otherwise a very straight foreward compare and contrast of injustices, stuggles, etcetera etecetera. Eitherway, its messy and when that gets too hot we've been warned what will happen.
My area is a berg for BBW's but I do know one that I'm close friends with. Since a ban on names has been put forth, I'll just leave it at her as "Red". Anywho, I've known her since the 5th grade and she was moderatley hot in high school-just that supple hint of a voluptuous pear ready to rippen into a very sweet emerald eyed fruit; after dropping out she started on a dating spree of party guys who accompanied by her new found habits began to fill out her figure nicely. After the 3rd or the 4th knocked her up that really got her to a gorgeous spike-right around the 190 mark, and since then she's still hovered at 160 to 170 and as of late nearing the 180 mark.
God I'd pay a pretty penny for her to not just think of me as that guy you hang out with and vent to; I'd wager my minimum wage bi-weekly bribe that amongst all the things she'll tell me "I love you" is either under "highly unlikely" or "when hell has frozen over and thawed again" categories.
13 years

My rant on closet fa's

Okay, can we just get the bloody hell off of Dazed's back already. Fine, he's a closet case who by what it seems your telling him just abuses the site to fire off his rocks and then go back to his bashing buds intact during the day to day. By what he's saying, either this is getting rather devense inducing or your miss pegging the man; either way, following this as a single FA I have to ask as I'm not looking actively or overly social if that means that I'm as bad as a closet case?
Regardless, if the man is such a menace ban his hide from the site or lock him from the content you think he's abusing so outrageously since the all powerful bodies of this site seem to second his perverse and destructive tendancies; or is that too inhumane compared to riding around like a trick mule 'til he gets pissed and leaves of his own accord?
13 years

If you went to a cosplay convention...

OniGumo wrote
Brickwell wrote
Scott Pilgrim.

Definitely Scott Pilgrim.

This post=win

Second that;the Jaffa almost beats it though.
I'd go as Zero from Code Geass; if anyone would like to join me as either Kallen or C2-maybe Shirley going as Lelouche student instead, feel free to raise your hands now.
13 years

My rant on closet fa's

Well, as perspective point on this one has been stated I guess all that there is to do is give Nate_the_Gr8 a cyber fist bump for stating the it simply yet with elegant clarity; thanks man.
13 years

What am i

You like food because I'm presuming your human and enjoy the consumption of it based on A)taste, smileyvariety, C)survival; as an FA the joy of a BBW or BHM-haven't read what you choice is, gorging their burgeoning belly to add to their expanding curves sounds perfectly logical to me. I don't see a conflict with either being you to be perfectly frank.
13 years

Fas that like thin girls?

Reading people based on those has very little to do with a fetish outright; yes, when reading her/ him is key to settling on whether or not you take the next step and approach them. CanadianE' is blunt in many of his opinions but as a debate style it forces some moderation from the rest of us, so don't be so quick to bold when addressing the fault of it. Having stated that:
1)your point goes to the lines of the personality argument-it being secondary to actually approaching, initial attraction to fat v.s thin v.s both.
2)I'm starting to see his point; we dance round and round and round again; fair, new members need to know, but maybe the intro page of FF needs a segment addressing this contradition in the future or the idea integrated into another pre-existing one.
3) At root of it, if you're here, you're into BBW's or BHM's to some degree unless you're one yourself upon joining the community. We all have our ranges as far as LBs and proportions and distributions, but at the end of the day we can all agree that big girls/ guys are sexy and thinner ones who are aspiring to be are even hotter. Am I right and are those points agreeable?
13 years

The dating part

That's fair-the "fantasy" emphasis and all; throwing the tips out there helps for the less savy who read with interest and the point of cyber-common sense is true enough. In light to this latest round of posts, I think Japananime that your question has found a suitable answer without a major alteration of policy. Though it may still occur in the future for reasons yet unforseen, do you agree?
13 years
12345   loading