Someting my ex said...

Still kind of confused; so her logic was that the only way a bigger girl who happened to have a pretty face by the general standard could become overall attractive was to lose weight; beyond that you're a nut if you think she's a hotty without the loss; if so then yah, ChubbyHoney called it in then that's the mainstream media and society as they've brainwashed them to the T really. In my debates on the last site I was on where size tolerance and acceptance were my objective points to win their effective opinion was that I was a nutter; FF and the like exist for exactly THAT reason; people either give it a pass and say whatever when they figure out you're a chubby-or larger, chaser or ask when your last psche exam' was.
13 years

The dating part

I don't call it lurking; I'm merely a creature of the shadows who enjoys anonimity both on and off line. Besides, a picture of you holding a sign with your name on it? That's quick hack or googling symplicity plus 3 minutes with marker if your a slow writer.
13 years

Rail-thin people and other victims of lookism?

I have enjoyed during the course of my natural existance 2 advantages: raw intelligence and creativity. Having been treated as a brain with legs then snubbed more times than I can count thereafter one would argue I should be bitter against those who wronged me based upon what this thread has stated about the victimization of those of size.
The fact is I'm not; however cruel in the short term I've always believed that they would come in time to realize what I learned from them, that being people error when young or foolish but with time grow. While I can both sympathize and empathize with the sad tales to be heard acrossed this site to some extent, it all comes down to how you cope. I could have held a grudge and gotten nasty with any and everyone who whether good or equally ill in their intentions required my assistance; the choice was rewarded time and time agian and most of the idiots have learned from thier past mistakes; some have even openly apologized aside to me.
While some Fatlings develope this hatred of the thin and it is a sad state of being, they chose to be that way; like those who mocked or exploited them, choosing to hate back in turn only spreads the misery.
13 years

The dating part

Victory to the Soviets, or at least a beginning of the revolution. Though CanadianE' may have found someone, I further a point in asking if he was willing to pay to find her? Yes, he said he wouldn't, but really, if you're a BHM, BBW, or FA who's tired of being alone and wants-in an absolutely serious sense, it then you'll pony up. If not, then c'est la ver and they still contribute to the cause on the forums, stories, etcetera etcetera.
And sorry on forgetting the "Fan" bit at the end of "JapananimeFan"; I guess Japananime just is more catchey to me.
13 years

The dating part

Okay, no one's still shot down my second point, that being, that you can message back 'n forth to set-up dates and get to know one another. This is only assuming that other people besides me do it, but the gist you get from the dating deal can be discerned by checking their profile, reading over their blog comments, shout outs, etcetera; longer yes, but it gives a great deal of throughness when you finally decide to make contact I'd certainly argue more knowledge beforehand trumps akward, stupid, or repetetive questions.
And just to keep some form of balance, if people like me and assumingly Japananime can't discern real versus fake as easily as seasoned vets, his origional point isn't really that dense to ask then.
13 years

The dating part

Your point has some merit as it would be an impossible task to ask that the admin's and moderators patrol for fake dating profiles and other similar issues; a system to do it being integrated or implimented would also mean effort and costs that would likely force higher fees and fewer free services from FF. As the losses would likely include free dating, the loss of it to security would be the exact same result really.
As I don't use it and people could likely still message-thus letting them set-up with or without, the proposal has merit in my book. Who else agrees?
13 years

The zodiac has changed.

I was born a Capricorn and I've been reclassified a Sagitarius; if you apply the idea from Chinese astrology that signs close to transitions are influenced by the one coming, the I suppose the fact that I was born Capricorn with some disagreements was clarified sort of with this one. Not that I pretend to get it as far as their reasoning, but as they gave me an answer I don't see the deal with it regardless of my faith in the accuracy of astrology.
In consequantially, in the Chinese case I'm a Metal Ram under the influence of the Metal Horse and those are both simialar to other astrologies I've checked and accurate to.
Actually, that similarity deal might kind of play like different religions saying roughy the same thing about key points-regardless of clear follower violations; each group came up with their own astrology and now we get to see them all against each other.
13 years

How many people here are in shape and seeking a feedee/fat person

Maybe this bell curve is a pschological hallmark that comes with being FA's and the like; it is certainly an arguable trend and occuring even with some members unintentionally is great evidence that there is some truth to it.
13 years

Fas that like thin girls?

Okay, time to sum and bone-up a few points:
1) Faces- facial focus when you're checking someone else out is a genderal programing older than modern man for either gender. The face is very telling of a number of things, from mental status to genetics that shape it, thus enabling women and men to seek out supirior mates [subconcious only people; you don't REALLY know when you're doing this].
2) The whole balance of weight is dependent on so many factors nature, nurture, etcetera etcetera; hammering anyone who swings either way or sighting it on youth, social BS, and the other tacs it's given is ignorant of this by a few hundred miles.
3) "Personality is a sham"- same as I noted with swingers,only strip away nature for the most part save for some minor biochemestry and unsolved genetic mysteries about what causes exactly what; hammer it at your own pang later, but there is a legitimate enfatuation caused by a predispostion where someone isn't physically turned on period for the most part. As defects go, yes, idicitive of a major issue, but as that doesn't strip the biological urge to sire an heir also, it happens.
4) Yes, I just stripped the romantasism and purer elements of sexuality from it, but knowing a little more about what happens as it happens never killed anyone in my book.
13 years

The definition and concensus on "nice" personality types

Score either 4 or 5 for a man named Okapi; I guess that's enough to say he answered this one early on. Still, not much of a revive for a dead thread.
13 years
12345   loading