The big biscuit debate! what is the best biscuit for dunking in your tea?

I'd have to say Chocolate Digestive.

I read about a scientific study in the news paper a few years ago, apparently the chocolate digestive coating can withstand up to twice the dunking time in comparison to other buscuits! Oh and it also melts into chocolaty goodness smiley
13 years

My rant on closet fa's

XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote
As I said, I don't care if they hide it. But if they want to do that, they shouldn't be getting our hopes up by talking to us and then treating us like dirt. It's like boo hoo you don't want people to know you're seeing a big chick.....get over yourself. If you are willing to cycle fat people like this and hurt them, knowing you will never acknowledge them as anymore than a fetish......then that closet fa is a rly terrible person. Seriously.

Obviously you have had some bad experiences recently, which is sad for anyone whether they are from the FA community or not. I hope you will be fine and find someone.

Despite what my profile date will tell you, I've been following the FA community threw various sites for close to 10 years. Theres all ways been a mix of exhibitionists, voyeurs and those looking for love, and in that mix someone is bound to get hurt. I think the community has to be taken with a pinch of salt, its a great place to have to express are selves but its far from perfect.
13 years

My rant on closet fa's

Its sad to read these stories, especially since there are probably loads of guys here who would like to have been able to actually meet someone within the community.

But cheer up ladies, plenty more fish in the sea. A quick look at the dating section alone shows there the guys out number the girls here by at least 4 to 1.

I am sure you'll find a man whos ready for a real woman! smiley
13 years

If you went to a cosplay convention...

Captain Jack Sparrow, just so I can talk like a pirate all day too.
13 years

Grossest movie you've ever seen

I'd vote for Itchi the Killer, just for the torture scene involving a naked man, several fishing hooks and boiling oil. Truly disturbing.
13 years

What am i

I see you have been a member a while and I can't say I know you, but if I was to go purely by what you state in your post, I would as you are an FA and Foodie by the definitions used in the community.

I also, and expect others, find it hard to define my preferences in a single term.

Hope that helps.
13 years

The dating part

I would be well up for paying a small fee for the dating section. I am not going to beat around the bush here, it is nice to socialize in the forums and the community in general, but the number 1 reason I joined was for the dating section.

Obviously a lot of people probably wouldn't pay for it, but then you would be left with those who actually want to meet someone. There are dozens of free bbw and large singles dating sites, so I kind of felt FF was for people to explore specific fetishes and fantasies. I for one would pay to find someone like minded in that sense.
13 years
1234   loading